Chapter 14 Us Careers .vs. Katniss Everdeen.

Kyle activated the bombs and we piled up the suplies. I catch an eye on Cato, who was watching Marvel if he was checking me. Idiots. I thinked. I giggled a bit and got my knifes. It dark, yeah! Tribute hunting! Lets kill these people. And more fire girl. Ugh!

"Come on guys. I saw a fire over there." Peeta or Loverboy said pointing.

"Come on! I wanna get a tribute!" I said jumping up and down.

"You cold blooded. Anyways. Lets go." Cato said.

 "Yeah. Lets kill some tributes!" Marvel said jumping up and down.

"Um. Weird. But yeah I wanna kill!" I said.

    We started to walk. Loverboy and the others stayed. Except for Cato, me, Glimmer, and Marvel.  We where a couple of miles away from the camp. Then we started to see fire.

"She´s mine!" Marvel said.

"No! Mine!" I  yell pushing Marvel away.

"You will get the other one, she is mine." Cato said.

    This girl was from District 8. Of course. Who would think of putting a fire in the night, when they are hunters around who can kill you? This is The Hunger Games. And boy believe me. You dont do that in the Hunger Games.

"No! Please dont!" The girl pleaded.

  Cato stabbed her in the stomach. Then we heard a cannon. I can even hear Ceaser sayin ´And with that we have 13 tributes gone.´. We kept on walking to look for more tributes. We didnt find any.

"It was hilarious how she was like. ´Dont kill me!´." Glimmer said.

"I know." Marvel said.

      I am starting to like Glimmer. She is an ignorant bitch but I like her. All the night we looked and we didnt find any tributes, only District 8 girl.

"I think we should back to the camp. I dont trust Kyle." I said.

"Yeah I think we should. Lets go." Cato said.

         We started to walk back to the camp. Then Marvel tripped. We all laughed and he grind.

"Its not funny." He said.

"Yeah it is. For us." Glimmer said laughing.

      Marvel got out his knife and pointed at Glimmer in her neck.

"I said its not funny." He said mad.

"Hey Marvel calm down. This is an alliance." I said.

"Dont tell me what to do! And I am calm!" He yelled at me.

"Dont dare to talk to Clove like that! You hear me!" Cato said, mad.

"Hey. Calm down. Lets save the screaming for the other tributes. This is not the moment to be pointing sword and knifes at each other!" I said getting in the middle.

"Clove´s right. We need to save that for the other tributes." Glimmer said.

"Finally you talk." I said giggling a bit.

"Lets go back to the camp." Cato said.

"Agreed." I said.

    We started to walk back to the camp. We all ate some of the squirels Marvel killed. They where good! We decided to take a nap, then in the morning continue. I kept guard, ´cause I wasnt sleepy. I found a lizard and shot a knife at it. On the back. I got another one and shot it to its head. Yeah! I smiled and looked over at Cato. Slept next to me, so close to me. He looks so innocent and nice while he sleeps! I smiled again. He is changing me. He is changing me into someone who has feelings. I used to be the mean brutal Clove. Know that I know that I have someone who has feelings. The more people I love, the weaker I am... Glimmer woked up.