Chapter 19 The Feast

I woke up. The sun wasnt even up yet. Well. It was almost up. Cato was still asleep. I was so happy. Nothing could turn this day ugly. You must be wondering why was I happy. Well. Isnt it obvious? Sorry that was to mean. Well. Me and Cato are both going home. And I am going to kill Fire Girl and see Loverboy bleed to death. I slowly got up. I was wrong. The sun is already up. I went to get my knifes. I started to pick which one I could finish Katniss.

                                           There was option 1. Which was the small one that I can cut her into pieces. Option 2. The one Brutus send me. I think that I will go with option 3. Both of them. You must be wondering why I decided to use the both of them. Well. Its pretty simple. I can put the one Brutus gave me on her neck, which provides no constant movement to her. And once she is down, I can get the other one out and stuck into her temple. Easy as pie. Wow. That is way to old for me to use. I am like so hungry right know. I think I am leaving Cato for a couple of minuetes to get some breakfeast.

"Good morning Clove." Cato said hugging me.

"Oh my god Cato. You scared the shizz out of me babe." I said giggling.

"I love to do that." He said smiling.

"Well. I dont like it." I said smiling.

"I do." He said.

"Well. The one who is being scared-" I was cut with a kiss.

"I love when you get mad." He said.

"I dont like it. ´Cause then somebody gets hurt." I said smiling.

"When I am here nobody does." He said.

"I love when you use proper grammer." I said smiling.

"Yeah sure." He said.

"Come on. Get everything packed up because I want to get some fire ass!" I said.

"Love it when you think viciously." He said smiling.

"Hey. Thats why they call me Clove." I said giggling.

"Really? I thought because your mom gave you that name." He said.

                                    I started laughing.

"Cato. My mom gave me that name. I was just kidding." I said, trying hard to sound serious.

"Oh." He said smiling.

"Yeah. Oh." I said laughing.

                     We got everything ready and we started to walk.

"Gosh Im starving." I said getting out an apple.

"Animal." He said smiling.

"Whatever." I said and took a bite.

"Hey. Relax." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Sure. When I kill Katniss." I said smiling.

"Damn girl. Love to kill." He said.

"No really?" I said sarcastically, taking a last bit from my apple and throwing to the floor.

"Yeah. Really." He said.

"Want to kill Katniss already." I said.

"Give the audience a good show." He said stopping.

"Dont let me die, ok?" I said.

"Never." He said and hugged me.

"See you in a while." I said.

"Ok. Be careful." He said and walked away.

                      Ok Clove. This is your moment. What you have been waiting for days. I hide behind the bushes, looking if Thresh was coming. Free way. I started to walk. I took on knife out. I started to walk a little faster, then I saw her. I quickly threw my knife at her direction. Damn it, only cut her. I started to run towards her. She got her bow and arrow out. She threw an arrow towards me, but I got away from it. She threw another one, and then I tackled her. She struggled to get away. I got on top of her, I got my knife out. I wanted to stab her, but she put her hand on my face. We did a little circle. I hit her with my head to get her down. Then I use both of my feet to struggled her down. Finally! I got some air.

"Where´s loverboy?" I asked.

"Oh I see, you were gonna help him right? Oh that´s sweet. Well its too bad that you couldn´t help your little friend, that little girl, what was her name again, Rue?" I asked.

           Rue Im sorry, but I had to do this.

"Yeah well we killed, and now." I said taking my knife out.

"We are going to kill you." I said and put it up.

                      I was about to stab her in the fucking face, when somebody got me by the hand. Oh my god. This is not happening. It was Thresh. He smash to the Cornicopia. This is my end.

"You killed her?!" He asked annoyed.

"No!" I said.

"I heard you!" He said.

                 I started to panick. I didnt know what to do. I looked over to where Katniss was, there was nobody. She had left. I am going to die. You know that they say that you have flashback´s before you die? Well its true. First, I remebered my childhood. Sucks. Second, my first day at training. And last, the love of my life. Cato.

"Cato!" I scream.

"You said her name." He said.

"Cato!" I screamed louder.

"Clove!" He screamed back, but he was too faraway.

"You said her name!" Thresh said and smashed me once.

"Clove!" I heard.

           This is my end. I knew he wouldnt have mercy on me. I felt my neck go numb. He was about to smash me twice, when somebody got him. I fell to the floor, in my hands.

"Never, ever, touch my girl again. You hear me!" Cato said, and slip his throat wide open.

          He fell to the floor. Then a cannon sounded.

"Clove." Cato said and hugged me.

"Cato." I said and with tears in my eyes.

"Its ok. Your safe know." He said.

"I almost died." I said sobbing.

"Its ok. Its ok." He said patting me in the head.

         Katniss is paying for this. I swear. This game hasnt ended, and I am winning it.

'^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear Readers,

         Hello my little turtles! Thank you so much for making my story to 4,000 reads! Means a whooolleee lot! Really. Thank you so much! And her is the chapter I´ve been waiting for to do! Take that Katniss! Sorry. Just love Clover so much! Peace!                            

                                                                                                                                                  -Turtles Xx