Chapter 7 Training Scores.

After we where a few steps away from the door, Cato got my hand and stopped me.

"What?"

"Did you see that chip President Snow had on his back?"

"What! He was freaking robot!"

"I guess that we ARE going into the arena."

"But, President Snow, wasnt, in his office right know?"

"Dont you get it Clove? He sent that robot because he knew we where going to try to kill him to end this bullshit."

"So...it means only.... one of us... is survi...ng."

    He nodded and hugged me. I let go and said.

"Come on we have to go to training."

    He got my hand a we continued to walk. We arrived and then we got into a circle again and Atala told us what we where going to do.

"Today are your training score. You are training for 1 hour and then you are doing you individual sessions with the game makers. And once again, no fighting, you will have pleanty of time for that in the arena."

     I smiled. I think I should say sorry to Glimmer, for that, I will get her confidence, and then I will kill her.

"You are dismissed."

   I wanted to try to throw spears with Cato, but first off, apoligize to Glimmer. She was at the combat station. Ok, what is she doing there? She told me she didnt like it because she always lost, which was true. I walked over to her. She didnt looked at me.

"Glimmer,"

   She didnt look over to me, not even an eye.

"Glimmer, I am really sorry, I am. Its because the monster of jelousy exploted. I was jelous that you where flirting with Cato."

"You really are?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you attack me?"

"Because....... I didnt.... I didnt want anyone..... near....my....Cato."

"What?"

"Yeah, me and Cato are dating."

"Oh, I am sorry Clove. You should have told me, I dont want to interfere with you relashionship. I will not, flirt with Cato."

"Alright. Allies again?"

"Allies again."

   I smiled and huged her. Dumb ass, why trust in me again? Its your end Glimmer. I let go of her and went with Cato and Marvel.

"Hey guys,"

"You and Glimmer ok?"

"Yeah."

   I smiled.

"Want to now how to shoot?"

"Yeah, but, I dont know. Spears are larger than knives."

"Come on I will show you."

"Are you ok with that Cato?"

   I looked over at Cato, who is jeolous.

"Yeah, why not let Marvel show you how to throw a spear instead of your own boyfriend."

"Oh, come on Cato. You know I only love you. Right?"

"Yeah."

"Alright then. Why is it a problem? Or is it that you are jelous?"