13. confused? Yeah and throwing tantrums

Chapter 13.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Dylan asked for the 8th time since we got to the place where i got in to the accident.

i rolled my eyes, groaned, stomped on my feet, then exclaimed, "Yes!".

"what? it's an innocent question with the need to know why we are at a traffic street." he said looking around him. i could not blame him though. it was dark, considering it was 9PM. we were standing on the platform , and there weren't any cars driving by, except the occasional ones that would sprint past us every 10 minutes. The traffic light sign thingy, that i am not sure what it's name is, stood there, tall as it could be, with red light. no people were passing by the street too.

"i still don't get it." i siad as i turned around facing him, my back facing the road. "how come there are no cars and when i drive here there are two cars. one behind me and one in front of me." i stepped down from the platform. "i don't get it!" i waved my hands around. that's all it took for my words to talk back to me. two seconds, that's all it took for a car horn to ring through the air,as headlights of a car clouded my vision and i felt my wrist being yanked by someone, as an arm wrapped itself around me. I looked up to see it was Dylan, then i looked down the street to see the car driving on swinging left to right catching it's balance, it's horn ringing through the air.

"i think i have an idea." Dylan said, looking in to my eye. I couldn't help but stare back in to his, hazel, brown, honey eyes. You see, I have seen a lot of eyes , Including mine, but his eyes, they are so beautiful and every time I stare into them I feel like I am melting inside of them, and I can't help but feel I have seen those eyes before. it's a vivid memory but sometimes I can see those pair of eyes staring back into mine before
"yeah.." i whispered. He still had his arm wrapped around my waist, he must've noticed because he took them off and stood back, quickly. i looked back at the car, and it simply drove away. "what? they just drove away. what if they hit me? What if you hit me?!" i yelled out the last question in hope they would hear me. My guess. They didn't. "just as i thought this day couldn't get any worse." i sighed sitting down on the platform.

Dylan sat next to me, "it's not bad if you don't want it to be."

i looked up at him and stared for a moment, "you talk like 40 year old." i stated plainly.

"no, i don't. you think like a 4 year old."

"that's an unfair judgement considering i lost two years of my memory AND my education. Although i don't think i lost that much of education. i only lost the important things."

"you don't think education is important?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"no one does. until it's needed." I said squirming my eyes.

he nodded, "still these two years wouldn't make you think like a 4 year old. specially with the fight you had with your brothers."

i sighed, "i know. but they need to get used to this. okay? this. us whatever this is. i don't think it'll be long until someone gets suspecious and we'll be like lab rats or something. i am doing this to protect them. I don't want them to have anything to do with this." i said.

"no you're doing this to minimize the casualties." he said. I looked up front. He was right. I could not help it too. I was doing this to minimize the casualties. You see, one day someone is going to figure this out. I feel it, no, I know it. Someone will grow suspicious and I can't help but feel that it will be someone of high position in the government, and when they do, they will follow me, or us. Then they will do what ever it takes to keep this world safe, which might include killing me, out if unfair judgement. It will happen at one point, either they kill us or they will lock us up. And at the moment of our disappearance there will be people who grief, people who will feel bad. And the less people that care about me for now, the less there will be people to grief. I don't want people to feel bad. I don't want anyone to feel as though they could've done so,etching to help, because simply, no one can. And I don't want anyone hurt in the process of caring, therefore trying to help, and that would bring them problems. So, yes, I am doing this to minimize the casualties.