The accident

Chapter 2

"CLARK! WE'RE LEAVING!" my mother yelled from down stairs.

"COMING!" I yelled back to her. I got off of my bed and started making my way down the stairs. we have three floors. my brothers and I in the third floor, while my parents stay in the second floor.

"Okay, so we're leaving now, we have a flight in two hours, you guys know the rules right?" my mum said turning her attention on me after asking the question.

"What! why you lookin' at me?" I said furrowing my eyebrows, "if there's anyone that needs to know the rules it's them" I said wanting to point at them but stopped myself because the last time I did that, it didn't end well.

About an hour ago right after they froze and then they snapped out of it. they pretended like nothing happened, like they were never paralyzed or frozen or whatever. And then they started asking if I was okay, which I was, they were treating me like I am crazy,

so I ran upstairs to my room took a shower and slept on my bed for a good 20 minutes telling myself I was probably tired, which I still don't believe that much.

"Yeah, right," Scott said, "we'll be fine mom, don't worry" he assured our mother. and mom then looked at Caleb for an assurance. he wasn't paying any attention so I elbowed him and he figured it out.

"Oh yeah, don't worry mom, we'll take care of Clark and the house" he assured her. she smiled at us. then she came and hugged each one of us and made her way to the door.

"Okay kids, be careful!" my dad said and he came gave each of us a hug and kissed my forehead. then he made his way to the door then he went outside and we went after them and watched them dive away.

"Well it's official," Scott said, "we're home alone" he finished.

"Again," Caleb said finishing scott's sentence, "Luke and Jake are on their way here, where's Jeremy?" he asked Scott. I rolled my eyes at both of them

"He is.." he said and paused when a car parked in our driveway, " here! sup jer" he said making his way to Jeremy.

"Really!" I yelled at them, "mum and dad didn't leave for 2 full minutes and you already got over it!" I yelled again.

"Hey, you too Clark" Jeremy said chuckling. he came over to me and hugged me.

"Whatever jer, I am gonna go call Lou" I said and made my way in to the house and upstairs. I went in to my room and got my cell phone and called lou's number.

"Sup Clark" I heard Lou say on the other side of the phone and I smiled knowing she's always cheerful

"Hey Lou, wanna come over?" I asked her playing with the end of my comforter.

"I would really really want to buuuut," she paused for a second, "we have this family dinner and I can't come over tonight" she said. I was kind of disappointed but I understand. I would take any chance to have a family dinner again, since we don't do that often.

"Yeah, sure I get it, it's just my parents are out of town for the weekend and they're coming back Tuesday thought you'd come over and we'd have girls night" I told her

" Hey how about tomorrow, I'll come over and we can have a movie marathon?" she asked me. and of course I will say yes. I know I chose well for my best friend.

"Yeah, sure but be here around noon or something, which also reminds me I need to goo buy some new movies" I told her.

"Cool, and yeah you should buy some movies unless you wanna watch Mickey Mouse club house?" she said to me on the other line of the phone.

One step beyondजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें