Lets start working

Chapter 6

"I can't believe it, I was so stupid" I groaned, and Lou rolled her eyes and laughed at me.

Right now I am sitting in my room with Lou. she came over around noon and helped me catch up on everything I forgot over the last two years.

She was actually very nice. I think I know why we are best friends.

My parents came home last night. and as soon as they stepped a foot in to this house everything was just So noisy. they were home at around midnight. and we were all sleeping.

But as soon as they came home they ran in to my room like a secret government arresting a supernatural creature, not to say it's real or anything :D.

my mum engulfed me in a breathtaking hug, literally. and I spent 30 minutes trying to convince her I lost two years of memory not 18.

My dad kept staring at me like I am an exotic bird with 5 wings. and after his staring session he hugged me so tight and kept apologizing that they weren't there. and after 2 hours of talking, apologizing, and hugging me, assuring me that everything will be okay they left me to sleep again.

I woke up to my phone ringing and Lou telling me if I wanted to meet up with her, and of course I said yes but i told her to come over since my parents didnt want me to leave the house. they don't know i left the house yesterday, and caleb, scott and i agreed not to tell them.

so she was here around noon, helping me catch up and we were talking about my one date with patch Stewart. a big mistake

"We'll believe it, because you did go on a date with him, or let's say half a date," she said smiling at me.

"Well yeah, I deserve it," I almost, almost yelled at myself, "he was always a jerk, why did I suddenly agree to go on a date with him? remind me please," I told her

"You were working on a history project together, you.. abhorred it at first," she smiled, "then when you guys started talking, you said he was nice to you, and when he asked you out you said yes," she explained. I was so stupid, "when he took you to the restaurant, one of his ex girlfriends showed up," she put air quotes around 'ex', "and actually he had the guts to invite her to sit with you, so you left"

"Well, I was stupid and I deserve it!" I told her.

"Don't be hard on yourself, he was actually nice to me. which got me fooled too, " she said comforting me.

"Enough about patch Stewart!" I said, "he doesn't deserve my grieve, it's good I don't remember" I said smiling. she laughed at me and I started laughing too.

"Opsy daisy, I have to go," she said after looking at the clock at around it was around 4pm. I stared at her blankly.

"What did you just say?" I asked her, "opsy daisy, seriously, what are you 90" I joked.

"You've always hated me saying that!" she pointed out, "it's good to know you're The same" she said smiling.

"Yeah, it's good to know I didn't say that too," I said smirking, "hey don't you wanna stay for dinner?" I asked.

"I can't," she protested, "ever since Dave came to visit, we ALL have to be home for a family dinner," she said.

"Right, Dave, your older brother, goes to boarding school," I said, she nodded and smiled at me, " and Mia, 4 years old, younger sister!" I finished

"YES! you got it right!" She said.

"I know! and you just told me this morning!" I screamed with her.