Is my head high

Chapter 3

Clark

I flutter my eyes open after hearing my name,to bright white light, so bright it could've blinded me.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned, as I started shifting in my bed, my wrist hurts, and oh man my head hearts too.

"Ah, Clark, I am doctor waters," a doctor, I think said smiling at me, why is he smiling, who is he?, "you're up sooner then I excepted, but that's good" he said still having the same smile on his face. The only though that crossed me at that moment was why the hell is there a person that I don't know in my room?

"Where am i?" I asked sitting up From my position, "why does my brain hurt?" I asked again. I started shifting in bed. That was actually not the question I am aiming for, "who are you?" I asked, yes, that's the one. great now my wrist hurts too and pain is all over body. I do the first thing my instinct told me to do. I put my hand on my head to see why the hell I had a headache. A big mistake. As soon as I touched it I felt a cloth-like material, a bandage, wrapped around it. Why am I here? Why do I have a bandage around my head? All those questions flooded my brain. It made me have a worst headache. I started looking around in panic.

"Clark, calm down, I am here to help you, don't worry, you're at the hospital. I am doctor simon waters. I have been treating you ever since you were admitted here." he said trying to calm me down. but that didn't work that just made me turn my head to him so fast I am surprised I didn't get a whiplash!

"What?! Why am I at a hospital? What happened?" I bombarded him with questions. I didn't get why I was here. And how does it just so simple that a person to be at a hospital without knowing why. I also felt immense pain and tiredness flood my brain and body. I was exhausted, confused, and scared. Not a good combination.

"Calm down, Clark. It's okay." He soothed.

"Stop telling me to calm down." I gritted my teeth. "Why don't you calm down and tell me why the hell Am I here?"

"You got into an accident Clark." He looked at me with a sad and impatient expression, probably tired of my attitude. but after I heard that everything else was just blank I don't want to hear it. I got into an accident why don't I remember that. I don't remember ever being in An accident. Who was driving, I mean I don't remember getting my drive's license, so someone could've been driving me, or I could've been walking down the street when that occurred. All those thoughts flooded my brain, as to find myself a reason why that would happen, why I was in a hospital bed. Where is my Family? All these thoughts made my headache grow five times worse. I groaned out loud form the headache and. The feeling of lightheaded. This was, also, not a good combination.

Clark

I again turned my head towards him so quickly, "did you just say my name?" I asked him. now I am very confused you don't say two sentences at the same time, if that makes any sense! I feel like my head is going to explode and faint. My hand hurts, like fire is burning through it. He was talking or blabbering as I would describe since I, shamefully, admit, heard non of it. Then my name was called out at the same time.

"What? Clark, no I was explaining your medical case to you after the accident", he explained, the accident, almost as if on cue. He looked impatient. I felt as though I am giving him a hard time.The phrase came to me as A brick for the Second time. It is hard for me to register that I was in an accident. How? That was the biggest question on my mind.

"What accident?" I asked looking at him, "what happened? did anyone get hurt?" I asked. I had so many questions on my mind right now.

"No no one got hurt but you, well no one got seriously hurt but you actually" he said giving me a sympathy look, " you were in an accident two nights ago,Friday, and you have a broken wrist and you have a brain concussion, although I would like to ask you some other questions-"