Entrance exam

[A/N]

: This page contained two chapter, have fun reading everyone, oh and the story is now goin in a fast pace so try your best to keep up!

*****************************

*Three days later
*Morning
*Country side

"Are you sure about this onee-chan? Mom and dad said it's ok if your home schooled, you don't have to attend school" akihiko worriedly said, I don't even know why his so worried about, I rustled his hair and said "don't worry aki (akihiko) it's alright, I'm going to be just fine, ok? why are you so worried anyway?" he puffed his cheeks at me with an angry expression and crossed his arms and said "they are going to snatch you away" I raised my eyes brows, snatch me away? What do you mean? "What do you mean little bro?" He angrily turned his head away from me and said "I know those kind of looks, the way they look at you, it makes me wanna kill them, no one is taking my onee-chan away from me!" And he hugged my waist, I was about to question him on what an earth is he talking about, but the carriage stopped, the Coachmen said that we're near the academy...

Last week the academy sent me enrollment form, and all students are required to attend the entrance exam, and today is the day...

"What about we talked about this later ok?, You go home now, remember to pick me up later, ok bye" I slowly walked down the carriage and closed the carriage door to make sure akihiko stay right there, I waved my hand at the carriage as it strode away.

A big billboard sign could be see beside the gate saying that all students who wish to take the entrance exam go to the lobby and wait there until the exam starts.

"It's princess melody"

"She's so beautiful, Look at her posture she's so elegant"

"I heard her singing at the welcoming banquet, it was other worldly"

"Prince jian is very lucky to have a fiance like her"

While walking toward the lobby I heard some of the whispers about me, sure there are goods and of course there are bad too, but I didn't mind any one them..

I saw about twenty kids in the lobby, their probably here to take the exam too, including the three heroines, my cousins and the prince, also I saw some familiar faces like Elliot, lance and lex, I just waved at them..

I sat down on a chair, while sipping the tea I ordered, after ten minutes or so, a teacher walked in and said
"Ok student you are here to take the entrance exam to see if you really are deserving to attend here, you skill will be tested,
the first test is the written exam there are 100 questions and you have to answer them all, the time limit is 1 hour and 30 minutes,
then the Mana test to see how much mana you have
The last test is the magic test where your magic will be tested, it will also determine your combat skills, so all of you please proceed to the first test" the teacher then lead us to a classroom where we will take our exam, it looked like the classroom in hina-logic anime, whoa cool!!

The teacher then pointed us to our seats, each row contain four to five students and with a small space gap between each other to avoid any cheating or whispering, she handed out the test, this is so easy!

After less then 40 minutes I finished up the test and handed it to her "very impressive princess melody, you broke the record which is finishing the exam in one hour but you had finished it in less than 40 minutes, please wait in the waiting room" I nodded my head and proceeded in the waiting room..