Time of pain

"melody stop!" the delicate figure hidden in a dark blue cloak, with an ocean blue hair, and golden colored eyes, run to the silver haired person ahead of her, she grabbed her by the wraist to stopped her before she buried the whole winter kingdom on the buttom of the earth

"Look melody we don't know what's going on...but plss...stop this now....your going to hurt every innocent being on the kingdom of you continue this, I thought you want peace" Thea looked at her friend, her eyes was pleading for her to stop, deep inside she was worried and angry toward the person who've hurt her friend so much for her to burie the kingdom underground..

Scarlet hugged her from behind and tears began to flow, she can't bear to see her friend suffering and hurting like this "melody stop! You're going to hurt yourself!, Plss tell us what Happen we're your Friends!"

Reality hit melody hard, realizing what she have done

' I've let my anger control me, it made me blind with anger, what have I done?!' melody said inside her head

She just want to let all those pain inside of her, she doesn't know what to say or do anymore, Her head was a mess!

"AHHH!" Melody roared out loud, a strong force of magic came flowing out of her... The whole snowy forest suddenly lit up with fire, raging and burning flames start to burned every tree to ashes, tears flows from their eyes...

"Plss stop already you're hurting yourself! Plss enough already!" The three of them fell to their knees, while scarlet and thea hugging melody from the front and back, while melody scream out the pain inside her

"Aahh*sob*!!" Melody roared out, the rustling noise of the burning trees was loud as the sea.

Melody never felt this kind of pain before, she didn't cry when her parents life her on the age of 7, she didn't scream out when the doctors inject her strange liquid to her body not caring if she will die or not.

Scarlet was raise being loved by her sister, she never met her mother and her father was a alcohol addict, everyday she and her sister receive a beating from her very own father.

The unknown illness killed her father, but even though her sister never left her and gave her the love that she wanted, seeing her best friend crying and hurting herself is more painful than her father's beating.

Pounding pain is inside each one of there hearts...

Suddenly the wind stopped to blow, the flames stopped on their place not moving an inch, the rustling noise of the burning trees became quite.

The tears falling from there eyes stopped on the middle of the air...

"Crying won't resolve anything" a seductive voice spoke from afar but it's was clear as crystal..

Scarlet and Thea felt a tremendous amount of mana and magic pushing them to the ground, while melody felt a strong pull of something unfamiliar to her..

Winter kingdom is full of happy, nice and wonderful people, also the winter kingdom is also the home of many talented magician, melody knees this long ago because her mother is a famous mage in her kingdom.

A wizard? No, it's a voice of a woman....could it be a.... witch?

It's utterly impossible...the only witch that ever exist are the founder of the land...mistress Selena and her sister..

They're no witch that is much more stronger than a wizard, magician and mage that is able to have this much Mana, almost half to her power.

And what's more this 'person' has time magic, the ability to stop time, and bring it back...