Glowing crystal festival

"my lady.......his Majesty's......is....asking for you... presence" said by the maid that is cathing her breath, Oh dear me I forgot about the festival! The crystal sword disappeared as I brush the dust of my dress, I Courtesy to the prince and said "I'm sorry prince jian, but We have to go now, maybe we can continue our battle next time" the prince also disappeared his sword and arranged his clothe, we were about to exit the door when I suddenly stopped and looked at the maid that is standing aside and said "do wake up the princess of spring, or else she's going to be late" I made bowed and we continued walking..

Down the stairs case I saw my mother arranging my father's collar and saw us going down the stairs "melody where have you been dear? You've almost missed the start of the festival" my mother scold me "sorry we we're just playing and we sort of lost track of time" I smiled at them showing all my teeth, my mother helplessly sigh, I went between them and held their hands, I could hear the people's happy cheers and chatter on the other side of the door, They opened the big double doors, the crowd cheered with excitement.
This people, my parents, my family, friends and this kingdom is the reason why I kept on fighting to make sure they all will live a prosperous life, free from the cruelty of the world..

"Everyone thank you for participating in this year's Glowing crystal festival, now I  officially start this year's Festival, have a great night everyone" The crowd cheered with happiness, Mom leveled down to me and kissed my forehead "have fun sweety"

I walked to a food stand to get something to eat or drink..
The orchestra strated to play and couples walked to the center to dance
I sat on a bench where I could see anywhere, this is a peaceful night--- ohohoho, look what we have here the arrogant and cold Rokuro I blushing while talking to the gentle princess of summer, not far from here I spotted Rokuro and harmony walking while talking to each other--wow I should really keep this spot, I could see everything, the people, mom and dad, The food stall, the lanterns, Thea talking to a stranger---wait what!? I turned my head to where I saw Thea, she was talking to a boy around our age with Brown hair and yellow eyes, and another coupled went by my sight, ash and scarlet is standing by a food stand while laughing and talking, natsuki and shimmer playing on the game of shot the apple, where you shot an apple to a Barrell, it was shimmer's turn while natsuki cheer her on the side, and natsume and shine found a common interests between them, they just walked out of the bookstore while holding one book each while talking to each other, great I'm surrounded by lovey dovey on each corner of the event (sarcastic)

I stood up and was about to head to the food stand where I went to earlier to get another food to eat rather than watching couples snuggle each other, I went past the dark alley between the two house, when somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me into it, my mind froze just letting this stranger drag me somewhere else, I could still hear the music letting me know that we aren't that far from the event, My feet's started to go up meaning that we're climbing a hill or mountain or somewheres, when we reach the top I saw the festival right below the hill, I could see my parents, everyone and my friends, you can see the whole kingdom from here
Gentle hands started to hug me from behind, this person Put his chin on my shoulder "jian?" Yes it's the ice cold prince of winter, jian "I just want to bring you here, I want to share this moment with you" the clock tower ticked and tocked, saying that it's 12 midnight, It's been the tradition of every crystalian to say a chant for the glowing crystal to glow

"Long live the crystal kingdom
Long Live the queens and Kings
Long live the prince and princess
May we all live peacefully
We all shall seek love
May we grant forgiveness
To all who needed them
May the god guide us all
Crystal kingdom will never fall!"

With that The castle began to glow spreading it to every house, Evey crystal on the kingdom, my eyes literally shined with the view, it's so beautiful and so peaceful, too bad this sight only last for 20 or 30 minutes or so, now I regret that I've Ignored this kind of festival cause I thought it was boring but now I see this, it made me regret those decisions..
"It's beautiful" I whispered not taking my eyes of the view, "really?" Why does he sound so...weird? He sound like he doesn't believe what I've said about the festival, he smiled at me so happily and genuinely the words he let go stopped my world from turning "Not as beautiful as you are" I looked away from him, my tears started to fall from my eyes "why?" He didn't said anything instead he hugged me even tighter "why? Why did you lie?! Why do Smile like that to me?!, Why did you let me believe you would actually wait for me?! I did everything to be strong so I can protect the people I love including you?! Yet you are the once who is trying to hurt me?! Why?! I tried my best to forget you?! But why do you always go near me?! WHY?!" My tears falls nonstop, All those words I kept on my heart was finally said, my heart started to feel less depressed.
Jian sat on the grass pulling me down with him, he hugged me tighter and leaned my head against his chest
"I'm sorry, I was forced by my parents, If they hadn't pushed me to a dead end I would have not caused you this much pain, but I just want to let you know that, whoever I kept on my side will never be compared to how much I cherish you, even if that persons die for me, I would still value you more than them, even if you destroy the whole world I would still love you, I'm sorry, for what I have done, even if it take a hundred or thousand even million of years for you to forgive me then I'll wait, even after death I'll still wait and love you, and this time I promise to keep my words, your worth waiting and fighting for, even if in a deep dark cave where no one could come out alive lays a priceless diamond that is meant to be mine then I won't mind the pain and suffering, because nothing could be compared to how much I love you my little diamond" he kissed my forehead, I hugged him back, seeking more warmth from him to heat me up from this cold night, little by little my eyelids began to be heavy and my vision turned dark with a satisfied smile on my face..