Fire

{crimson bandits symbol above ∆∆}

I agreed to crimson's contract and walked along with her to their headquarters or hide out, crimson has red hair, she's currently tied it to a pony tail, she has white skin and she has red eyes, her legs was revealing, she also have a black long gloves covering the her hands from the tip of her nails up to her arms, just below her shoulder, a black beautiful katana dangling in her waist.

Crimson

While we were walking, she was holding my hands and guiding me through the forest "big sister crimson, what do you do you?" I asked her, she looked at me and smiled, then looked at the path again while answering my questions "we are from the town ...

While we were walking, she was holding my hands and guiding me through the forest "big sister crimson, what do you do you?" I asked her, she looked at me and smiled, then looked at the path again while answering my questions "we are from the town called steel town it used to be peaceful and a happy place, but then the Marquess Anton, the one who was ruling the town died because of an unknown illness, the Marquess Anton has no son or daughter, so the town were then passed down to his little brother, Mr Lewis, he wasn't like the former mayor, he was corrupt, everyday he collect tax from everyone, the people give there money leaving nothing to live with, so one by one people started to leave with the money that was left of their life saving, other found new town to settle on, while the other who was left at the town slowly die, because of hunger, Mr Lewis have three sons, who was the one you help us with, until now they continue on collecting tax and live luxurious life while the town slowly rotten to death...

And we are the bandits that steals from the stealers, when we got the money they stole from the people, we return it to them.... it's like we're bandits of Justice" if you ask me your like Robin hood, but both crimson and Robin hood were doing the right thing, so I guess I can live with that, by the time I return to the castle, I'll talk to harmony so she can handle this matter, but until then I have to handle it for today "oh by the way, we have symbols in our body, to recognized that your really an allies of ours, here's mine" she showed me her white legs and a symbol of crimson bird-like thing is Mark on her legs.

Few weeks after

Crimson started teaching me fire and I learned a few things other than fire, she also taught me how to use different weapon, I already know how to use a katana since that's was my favorite weapon in my previous life, I decided to put my symbol on the back of my wraist, right above my pulse, she also taught me how to use katana and fire together in one single move, The other members was kind and sweet so I got along them so easily, after some few days I grew closer to them, so I told them the truth about who I am, but even though they treated me normal and didn't care about my identity...

3 months later

It's been three month already passed,I got taller because of the horrible training crimson always give me also, I grew stronger with my fire magic, I learned everything their is to learn, I help the gang with some things like doing bandits stuff or returning money at people's doorsteps or playing pranks at the Lewis family..

I also meet crimsons little sister who was as the same age as me, Scarlet she also has red hair and she resemble her big sister a lot, her mark was on her collarbone, she is so damn cute, we became friends, both of us learned together and fought in battle together, the other seem to have notice too, so they like to call us the fire sisters.

Scarlet

In these past 3 months I told the whole gang about everything about me, expect for reincarnated part, I also told them that I can use all magic, sure they were shock for a minute but then, they said they were glad to have me as a member of their g...

In these past 3 months I told the whole gang about everything about me, expect for reincarnated part, I also told them that I can use all magic, sure they were shock for a minute but then, they said they were glad to have me as a member of their group, even though I told them my real name was melody they still call me Yuki, only Scarlet call me melody but only when we're together in the hideout, I forbid her to call me melody when we're in battle.

Melody after three months

I decided it's time for me to go, I've already completed my task on mastering my fire magic now it's time to continue, I walked to crimson's house and knock at the door*Knock*knock*knock "come in" I heard she said, I turned the door knob and opene...

*Knock*knock*knock "come in" I heard she said, I turned the door knob and opened the door, I stepped In while searching for her, I saw her sitting on her chair, while reading a book, and didn't even look at me, I sat beside her.

"Um...big sister, I-I have something to say to you" the hell I'm nervous like hell!, It's hard for me to say goodbye again, but at least this time I'll leave with a formal goodbye, she just read her book while listening to me "go on" I took a deep breath and said "I'm leaving" crimson was about to flip the page, but stopped when she heard what I said, she looked at me, her looks were intimidating, she gave me a why kind of look "I've already mastered fire so, I'm heading out to learn more about my magic and some.... stuff" their were a moment of silence, crimson was still looking at me with a serious face, while I was frozen on my seat, this is awkward, maybe I should have just left another letter and just leave.

After the silence session, crimson's face softened, she closed her eyes and released a deep sigh, she again open her eyes and looked at me "okay, I wish you good luck, but I have three condition" yup maybe I should have gone through the letter idea, I didn't say anything, sensing that I won't say anything she continued on talking "first, you won't remove the group mark on your hand, okay" I nodded "second..... you'll take... you'll take Scarlet with you" "what!?" I was force back to reality when She said that, why does crimson wants me to take Scarlet with me? Crimson seem to have read my mind and said "the world is big, and I don't want scarlet to just stay in this place, I want her to go out world, see and discover things on her own. And my third condition is take care of her for me"