Fairy Queen

After a few more convincing words the fairy finally believed us

"Forgive us for the way we act earlier, allow us to introduce ourselves, I am Emily green a nature fairy" said by the fairy with light purple hair and golden eyes, and oh her dress is a little bit..more.... revealing

"And I am Sera Topaz A crystal fairy" does that mean, they only have Crystal magic or They have many more magic than just nature, crystal and etc.

"Is she ok?" Scarlet asked while looking at the fairy with dark purple hair who Is still unconscious, while Emily hold her

"This is akami somber she's a dark fairy, and yes she will be fine with a lot of rest, her energy was drained by that Ether tree" ether? What are does? I never saw or heard of those things before, I wonder what they are doing here?

"Anyway, come will take you to the queen" Sera and Emily carried Akami, we silently followed behind them..

What are ether? And was that tree a ether? They might be dangerous since three mythic beings such as fairy had a hard time beating it, they must be more of those ether being and I bet they are more powerful than that tree we just fought, As far as I observed, the legendary weapon are the only thing that can defeat those monsters, normal magic can't be use against them since they will just absorb it, they are a real pain in the neck.

"We're here" my thought was cut off when sera Talked I looked at the Majestic Kingdom ahead of us, it's beautiful, the sun had already set making the beautiful kingdom of fairies illuminates the dark night, Two young fairy men Guarded the gates of the kingdom, they recognized sera and the other fairy with us "are you alright?" Sera and Emily land on the floor and passed Akami to the two guards "we're fine but Akami might need a little medication so can you please take her to the healing fairies?" Sera "sure" guard 1 "thank you and do you know where the queen is right now?" Sera "she's in Enchanted garden right now"

Fairies fly here and there, they have different Wings and hair, And what really  amaze me is that I don't see any old looking fairies, I guess it is true that fairies don't look old, they look more younger than anyone..

"Lady Topaz!, You have returned, the queen said that If you return you should immediately report to her" another fairy man said, this must be some important servant or advisor of the queen "yes I understand"

Few minutes later

"Your majesty" whoa! Yellow hair, green eyes, perfect body shape, butterfly wings, this is the fairy queen, she's a goddess!

"Sera, Emily! You have returned! How are you? Come, come, have a seat--" The queen said, But was cut off when she saw us "and who might you be, young ones?" The queen said while smirking at us with an amused look in her face as she look at us, sera and Emily signalled us to move forward and so we did

"Hello you majesty, I am melody Diamond crystal, princess of the crystal kingdom and these are my companions, scarlet and Thea the princess of the mermaids, we are from different kingdoms of the land but we all came here for one reason....."

"And what is that?"

"To learn your majesty, to learn magic from the fairies" I said with determination, the Queen just looked at us with amuse as if she's having fun with all these

"They helped us defeat the ether tree your majesty, if it weren't for them we would have been died by now" sera, a flash of shock was seen on the Queen's face and just said "Is that so?" Queen "yes your majesty"