bandits

After some times of flying, I decided to take a rest.
It's midnight already, the moon was in it's highest point, I sat under a big tree and took my bottle of water from my bag, god I am exhausted, I drank the whole bottle, I closed my eyes for a minute to rest my eyes, ears and everything...

"HAHAHAHAHAHHA"

I was startled when a laugh of unknown people echoed through the forest, I saw a black colored air coming from the other side of the forest, not far from where I am..
I didn't want to exhaust myself again, so I run instead, toward where the smoke and laughter was from.
If I remembered will, this is part of the summer territory, this part of the kingdom is where the village of weapons known as steel town, this town is not exactly made out of steel, the town was named steel because of there knowledge of making high quality weapons out of steel and other materials, most talented blacksmith and weapon weilder came from.

"Hahahahaahhaa" I arrived at the place where the laughter came from.
There was men who was dressed in armors, they are soldiers and the other three was dressed in fine clothes while sitting in a red fancy chairs, while sipping their wine from the silver goblets.
Nobles??

I notice other people who was tied up and force down to the ground, they were dressed not fancy but not poor either, there clothing was rough, they look like thief or criminals or anything.

"Bring me the leader" one of the three men dressed fancy, sitting on the middle of the three, this must be their leader, one of the guard grab some one from the group that was tied up, they grabbed her?? It's a women, you mean this women is there leader?? They grabbed her by the hair and force her to walk toward the three nobles.

They forced her on her knees and pulled her hair to look up to them
One of the nobles bent down to look at her and grabbed her by the chin and examine her face, while me who is simply watching the scene, from up the big tree.

"You have beautiful face, too bad your a bandit, but if you beg me I'll make you one of my womens" bandits?? They are bandits?, The man smirked, while the women looked at him with digust, she should her head and removed her chin from the man's hold, the man's faced reddened with anger and slap her making her hit the ground "how dare you resist from me! You should be grateful for having mercy on you!" What an arrogant noble, this is why I hate being associate with two-faced and pretending noble who only give concern on their status and how to boost there reputation.
My eyes darkened when the nobles start harassing the women, I made a small wind blade with my right hand and sent it to the women.
The blade cut the rope that's tying the women's hand, the women notice the rope loosened, she smirked.

A big circle of fire appeared, on the middle was the women, the three noble, and two guards "you bi*ch" the one on the right chair said, he summoned air magic to blow the fire away, idiot air and fire work together your just making things worst, the fire blaze more and it spread more instead of putting it out, the noble who was on the left side punch the noble who has air magic "idiot, your making it worse" "ahh!!" The noble who was touching the women screamed, his palm was burned, the skin evaporated and his hand was bloody red, the other two rushed to him, they saw his burn, they rush to the women, but not too soon other half of their body, when they tried to get close to the women, an invisible burning barrier stopped them and burned they skin..

After a while the whole camp was wiped out by the bandits, I noticed most of them has fire magic while two or three has other magic abilities, I was simply sitting on a strong branch of a big tree, I watched them quietly while swaying my feet, and eating an apple.

As far as I've seen this leader of the bandits is a skillful fire user...then it's decided

I jump down from the tree, started to clap my hand and slowly stepped out of the shadow, "well that was quite a show" I smiled innocently at them, some of the bandits raised there weapons at me, *pout* how can they raise a weapon at a beautiful four years old girl.

Suddenly a blast of red fire headed toward me, I didn't move a muscle, I used my mind to order my ice power
A small circle barrier of ice appeared in each side of me, I was inside the circle of ice, the ice was clear enough for me to see outside, the ice is protecting me from the fire, but the fire isn't going to give up so easily, it keep on pushing its self against the ice, but the ice didn't move an inch.

Ha!, This is boring, since they are fire user, let me try out mine *smirk*, I raised my right hand in front of the fire, I slowly removed the ice barrier, when the barrier disappeared the fire rushed toward me, while I close my eyes and said the word fire a huge blast of raging fire came from my palm, the fire that was trying to harm me was swallowed by mine.

I didn't mind everything and  continued on focusing to my palm, when I suddenly remembered, if I continue this up, I could burn the whole forest, I slowly closed my eyes and along with it I also closed my hand, the fire disappeared, I opened my eyes and I saw the bandits eyes was widened with shocks and misbelief while they stared at me...

The bandits leader came toward me and sat down to level my head, but she's still a little taller, she looked at me and smiled, she Pat my head and said "who are you little sister?, Why are you alone in the woods?" She asked me, I can't tell them that I'm the princess of the crystal kingdom, they'll be more shock and worst maybe they will kidnappe me and ask money from my parents, so I came up with a name "my names Yuki big sister, I'm traveling alone to discover new things and learn different stuff, and what's your name big sister?" I said innocently and smiled wide at her, showing my all white teeth.

"My name is Crimson, we are the crimson bandits, and from what I see you have some big magic in fire" she smirked at me, I just just looked at her with wide eyes and blinking my eyelids, to look like I'm curious of what she's saying "I thank you for helping me back their, and you said your learning things......so how about this, I teach you everything you need to learn about fire magic, in return you need to join us"