Mermaid

I made a contract with scorpion
My zodiac form is a bit... mature

Scorpion form

When I exited the temple, scarlet almost didn't recognize me if I didn't show my wraist mark, I told her what Happen, her face was full of amuse, her eyes was twinkling "melody your amazing" that's what she kept on telling and telling me, I return...

When I exited the temple, scarlet almost didn't recognize me if I didn't show my wraist mark, I told her what Happen, her face was full of amuse, her eyes was twinkling "melody your amazing" that's what she kept on telling and telling me, I return to my normal form, we continued walking over the Dried dessert of summer kingdom...

Once we entered the Spring territory, the dessert wind are starting to disappear, Scarlet and I walked to the forest "now shall we take a break" I said while looking at a small town, just outside the forest, scarlet nodded, We put on our Cloak, covering every part of our body, it's better if we're not recognize, especially we're on the heroines territory.

We bled in with the crowd, we brought supplies and food "do we have everything?" I asked to Scarlet, Scarlet open the sack and checked everything, she closed it again and nodded with a smile"yup"

We walked toward the forest again, sat under a big tree shading us from the sun, we began eating "where are we going next?" Scarlet asked while eating a apple "enchanted lake" I simply said, while peeling an orange
Scarlet almost choked when she heard what I said "*cough*cough*......what?....*cough*, isn't that the lake where--"
"where mermaids habitat, yes"

The enchanted lake is a small lake but legend says that mermaids live their, and a wide vast endless water is hidden somewhere in the lake.

Mermaids are exceptional when it comes with water and mind-control and some are sound and even song, but their wasn't any sight seeing of a mermaid really exist.

Scarlet has Earth, fire and water even teleport magic but crimson only taught us fire, since she doesn't have any magic ability other than fire, if I want to learn those three magic than I will sure to master my water, mind control even sound, and song.

When we finish eating, we continued our journey to the lake.

When we reach our destination, Scarlet's Jaws drop in sight of clear crystal water in front of us, surrounded by trees and Cherry blossom tree's, scarlet jumped up and down like a little kid (which we are little toddlers) and run to the lake, I sat down on the ground and began formulating a plan to lure the mermaids out.