Scorpion

The temple ∆∆

In the end I end up taking Scarlet with me, along the way Me and scarlet were chatting no stop, The trip wasn't boring like last time, it was happy and light, since I have scarlet here "melody where are we going?" She asked me, where currently heading to the spring territory, but to get their we need to go through the Dried dessert, and place fits that name, cause it is really hot in here, And since we're here, I'll make a little detour "we're going...their" Far from us, there's a big temple right ahead of us, I pointed the temple "isn't that, a temple?" She asked me with a curious face, I laughed and continued on walking "it's not just any temple, it's the home of one of the zodiacs" I simply said, scarlet was stopped on her track and looked at me with Disbelief "your kidding right?" I shock my head, and smiled at her, She run toward me and give a good knock on my head, "ouch!" I rubbed my head to ease the pain "and what exactly are you planning on doing?, That's a zodiac, one of the most powerful familiar there is, it's more powerful than us, what if it kills us!" Her face was full of seriousness, I can say she's really worried, I Pat her shoulder and smiled "don't worry scarlet, I'm the only one entering, you can wait outside and I'm sure the zodiac won't kill me" her mouth was open and looked at me "did you even listen to what I said to you?" I pretend that I didn't heard her and continued on walking toward the temple

Temple

"You stay here, I'll be back" I Pat her head and smiled, she didn't said anything and just watch me go up the stairs to the entry of the temple.

When I was at the very front of the big door, I took a deep breath and opened the door, As soon as I opened the door, a hard pull of air was going inside the temple, forcing me to enter, the wind kept on pushing me toward the pitch black shadow of the temple, My feet let go of the ground, unable to resist to the hard pull of the air "ahh!!" I shouted when the air pushed me, I fell into a dark hole with no light, I kept on falling, I closed my eyes.

When I felt something hard hit my back, I opened my eyes "ouch!" I said trying my best to sit up, my whole body hurt like hell, I slowly stood up, brush off the dirt on my dress.

I Started walking toward the dark, I made a glowing crystal in my hand to light the way.
When I was walking, a loud stomping sound shock the ground, then I saw five big rock Giants heading toward me, I used my fire magic to make a fire circle around me, with raging fire, stopping the Giants to get close to me.

They stopped for a second, and looked at each other, one of them growled at me and started shooting big bolders of rocks at me.

You want to harm me,*smirk* in your dreams, I didn't mind The bolder who is charging at me, I closed my eyes, the circle of fire disappeared, I took a deep breath and focused all my fire magic, I opened my eyes, when I use a half or full power of my fire magic, my eye color will turn red, I began blasting the giant will huge amount of my fire magic and blow them apart, it took me five blast, since their are five rock giants, well all of them were down, I slowly calm myself, my eyes return to it's silver color.

I was startled when the small and big pieces of the giant, turn to Ash and been blown away by the wind, the dark surrounding slowly started to light up...

It was an empty room, on the other side of the room was a beautiful stunning women, dressed in a blood red colored dress revealing all her best asset, her bouncy breast was half revealed, her legs was long and white, her shoulder was also showing, she wore a long red gloves decorated with stars and flowers, her dress and gloves was similar to crimson, her hair was loosened and it was flowing through the air, she has a tiny waist and busty rear end, she was perfect, a true ideal women any men desired.

She has a sarcastic smile written on her face as she look at me "and who might you be, human child?" She ask me, she walk closer to me and sat down in front of me, to level my height "my name is Melody Diamond crystal, daughter and princess of the crystal kingdom" my eyes was full of determination, I held my chin high, I straighten my whole body, as I introduced myself "you have enormous amount of magic inside your body, and you have unlimited Mana, flowing through your body, your not like any normal human being I've seen" she smirked, she pinch my cheeks and smiled at me as she let go of my face "I've come to make a contract with you" I said with a serious face, she looked at me with Disbelief and laught her heart out "hahahah, indeed you are different from any normal human I've seen, hahaha, so may I ask why do you need me for?, You already have enough magic and Mana to protect and defend yourself?" She stopped laughing and look at me with a sweet smiled on her face "because I need allies to help me on conquering the land without anyone noticing it, and with that I need familiar to help me do that, and also build a Nation of peace" I said, she looked at me with amuse, she stood up, she kneeled her right knee while the other bent down "you have proven yourself to me. I, scorpion one of the 12 zodiac, recognize you as my master" she took my hand and kiss it, suddenly a bright light surround us..