Liam Reiley

My face was flushed with red color, by just thinking of the thought what have happened last night after I fell asleep...

It's been so long since the maid dressed me and my walk-in closet full of gowns and other nobily stuff is much more bigger than the last time I've been in it, I was about to get dress on my own when  the maids Flutter around me and kept on saying that they have missed dressing me, So I let them do what they want, but I told them to make it casual and will not attract too much attention..

"Goodbye mother, father I'll see you in a bit of time" I decided to leave in a formal way than leaving another letter, I plan to make stopped with my friend before I head to the mountains, We're currently in front of the double Gates and my parents plan to sent me off, My mother who is now crying with a handkerchief in her hands while wiping her tears away, and my father who is looking at me with his soft eyes, I bid them goodbye and kissed their cheeks, Ok first stop summer kingdom, the other already left when I was sleeping last night.

I opened a portal in front of the summer kingdom's gate and the guards blocked my way "who are you and what business do you have here?" I didn't say anything and I just showed them my green Jade waist pendant that have A magic circle carved on it, only the members of the royal family have this kind of pendant, they turned pale and apologized to me, they have escorted me to the music room where, according to them, harmony likes to stay at her leisure time..

"Melody are you leaving again?" Harmony said, I'm currently sitting on a chair while harmony sat down on the floor beside me and put her chin on my right lap, I patted her hair and said "yes I'm sorry But I'll meet you in the next couple of year" harmony may disagree with me but she respect my decision and just showed a small sad smile to me, the next one I visited to say goodbye is to my lovely cousins "Can't we come with you melody?" Shimmer whines as she looked at me with pleading eyes, I slowly shocked my head left to right, and said "I'm sorry, shimmer but I promise to keep in touch with you"  I bid goodbye to my dear cousins, and now time for this crystal princess to say goodbye to the ice cold prince.

I knocked on the door which the Guards pointed me to go, if I'm here to see the prince which Is why I am here, the door suddenly opened then a pair of hands pulled me inside the shutting the door behind me, A familiar pair of arms wrapped around me, I could feel warm breath against my cheeks "so you decided to say goodbye this time than leaving another letter which almost drives me crazy and destroyed half of the castle?" He asked sarcastically, guilt started to hit me hard inside my heart, I flench in his hug, I remembered about two days after I left rumours about the prince of winter destroying half of the castle, I thought of many reasons for the prince to go wild that time and the only number one and a reasonable answer that came to my head was the letter I sent him, but yet I disgarded it since I thought it was a silly rumour, but now I know that it's true, it's a good thing the light in this room is dark or else the prince would see my face painted with red because of the embarrasment and guilt, I heard him giggled and slowly petted my hair behind my head, he let my and his forehead met and now all I see is a pair of beautiful silver eyes..

In the end the prince and me talked about lot of things while we were in that room, then I found out that room was an abundant room of the East wing of the castle, no one have the courage to enter this room since this is the room of the former winter king which is jian's grandfather, they said this place is hunted and yet no one knows that jian hang out in this room, will the only person who knew about it is the prince's trusted bodyguard whom the one pointed me here, anyway, The prince is currently walking me out the castle..

"I'm back" I stepped out of the portal when I reached the door of mistress Reinie's home "melody where have you've been it's almost dark" Thea scolded me as soon as she heard me, I hang my cloak to the wall and brushed off the remaining snow in my dress "sorry, I was planning on getting back early but my friends kept me occupied and I lost track of time" I smiled to her innocently, not wanting her to see that I'm hiding something, well if I am hiding something normally the very first person to notice it is ash and it's easy to do Thea, shhh! Don't tell her what I just said!

Before Thea even say anything, I changed the topic "by the way is mistress Reinie home?" Thea shook her head and said "no, she went out a couple of hours ago but she haven't returned yet" I walked passed her and head to the living room where I saw the others..

One hour later

That's it I'm bored, yup I'm dead bored!
The 7 of us kept quiet and entertain ourself with anything, just so we won't get bored, but we still did, the front door creaked opened all of us kept quiet and a pair of 2 feet? Walking in? Only us and mistress Reinie can go in this place, we know that one of those steps of foot is mistress Reinie but whom does the other pair of foot belong to?

"I'm back" mistress Reinie hanged her witch hat to the wall when we saw a little figure behind her, she seem to have notice our stares to the figure behind her, she stepped aside and the figure we were looking at turned out to be a young boy with Brown hair and yellow eyes..wait a minute that boy remained me of someone..but who???

"You??!!!!" I almost had a heart attack when Thea suddenly bursted out and pointed her right index finger to the boy...
"You were the boy I met last night" she exclaimed, oh yeah! That boy...

"Everyone met Liam Reiley my Nephew, from now on he will be training with you"

================================

Hi everyone, I just wanna let you know that I'll update Reincarnated as the villainess: crystal princess every Monday, So stay tuned..