dance

"everyone thank you for coming to my ageing ceremony, as you all know I already turned 6 and according to the rule I should be allowed to have a future groom for myself, I will leave that matter to my dear parents, now everyone come and celebrate this happy occasion with me!" I said, the crowd clapped and cheered at my words, As soon as I can down from the throne, swarming butterflies surrounded me, praising and complementing me, I just flash a pretend smile at them you bloody Bastard, you think you can outsmart me by those words and praise, try and try until you die jerk! I said in my mind, I spotted my friend walking toward me, I excuse myself from those people and walked toward the others "congratulations melody! You did great!" They all said, I smiled at them,

oh and I forgot to tell you that this day is one of plot for the story, and yes in the original story the prince and the heroine are engaged, when the previous melody heard the news all those days that have passed all she did was make preparation for her plan to remove the heroine and all those plan is going to happen in this very day, the prince treated her with outmost kindness, all the other 5 capture target is supposed to appear today, all of them will meet at the garden because they don't like parties, the heroine is supposed to be lost in the maze of the garden making her way to the capture target, the heroines was lost because some noble girls swarm at the prince including melody, she was pushed aside by the prince fan club, of course like the other romance movies, she got jelous and run to the garden only to be lost and been found by the capture targets, and I thought the animes I've watch was dramatic (sarcastic)

Exhibit no.1
"Natsuki come on, I saw some orange punch on the table" shimmer

"Really where?" Natsuki, as they stroll to another buffet table

Exhibit no.2
"You've read about the fairy kingdom?" Shine

"Yes, I pretty much read it for a hundred time" natsume

"Can you tell me about it?" Shine

"Sure" natsume

Exhibit no.3
" were you born in the winter kingdom?" Harmony

"No I'm an autumnrian, so were my parents , but they died when I was 4 and I've been a street boy since then, but mistress Reinie adopt me and raised me for 2 years, training my magic" Rokuro

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that" harmony

"It's ok I don't mind" Rokuro

Exhibit no.4
"You know scarlet red really suits you" ash

"Are you teasing me again?" Scarlet

"Nope, I mean it this time" ash

"Well then thank you" scarlet

Exhibit no.5
"What were you doing in the crystal kingdom that day, anyway?" Thea

"My mom told me to go their, since she had a few friends living there, and that's when I met aunty Reinie" Liam

"Oh that explains it" thea

Ugh!! I can't stand this anymore, I stood up and walked away from the mushy atmosphere, I was sitting alone in the corner while my friends cuddling up each other! Ugh! Give me a break!

I can't stand it!, I went out from the banquet and went straight to the small bridge, the night is dark the moon and the stars are the only source of light, My life really is pathetic isn't it? I knew that I don't know anything about love, I don't know anything about what they call mother's love or dadys girl, what can you say my parents abandon me when I was just 6 years old, I believed that no one loved me as I grew up, I had deep blue emotionless eyes...

What is love?

Until now I don't know what it is, all my life I've researched about love and until now I don't understand why people risk their life for love, all that time the only reasonable answered I made up is

"Love I just a chemical reaction from your brain that cause nervousness and stupidity"

Is love really like that?

I took a deep breath and went down from the bridge, I sat down on the grass in-front of me was a small lake, I can see my reflection in the water, tears?
Am I.....home sick?? I touched my Cheeks as I felt the tears trailing down, I didn't bother to stop my tears instead I closed my hands and said the words

Star lights

I opened my hands as small lights floated from my hands across the lake, each light had different colors some a orange, yellow, blue, green, red and other color, I slowly stood up, I took off my heels and stepped on the water, my space magic also includes gravity magic, using it I was able to step on the water without sinking like it's a glass, I walked to the middle of the lake as the lights surround me and the water, I took a breath and sang a song that I love in my last life..

Third person's POV

5 boys were sitting on a pavilion while watching the young princess spaced out while looking down from the bridge, A goddess they have thought, slowly the princess walked down from the bridge and sat of the grass as she stared at her reflection in the water, they have all panicked when they all saw the tears falling from her eyes, why is she crying? They all though while looking at the breath-taking beauty not far from them, who is touching her cheeks and looked so confused, her Tears was still falling as she closed her Palm and said something they couldn't hear, all of a sudden small glowing lights came out of her half opened hands and floated across the place, she stood up and took of her heels, revealing how small her sized were, her snowy white feet stepped on the water what shocked them was something stopped her from sinking as she walked above the water like it's solid, she began singing a song with unfamiliar language, as she dance through the lake, her eye closed as she sings and her body dance with it along with the glowing light..

It was beautiful, a very rare sight to see..

Her voice was like the sweetest melody they have heard, although the song is cheery and happy, by the looked on her face you can clearly see the uneasiness in her, her body jumped right and left, her feet skipped, her hair flows like water when she twirl, the light enhance her beauty and grace..

They all knew that this is something that no one can forget..

An angel from the sky-- no-- a goddess rather, with her white hair and small body no one have the gut to forget this kind of beauty..

It was love at first sight...

Melody's POV

I ended the song with a spin while my right hand up on the air, this cleared my mind a little, I put on my heels and went back inside