farewell

Early in the morning, I locked myself in my room not allowing anyone to enter, I was busy packing up, I didn't have trouble with my things, I just stored them in my space pocket, I created four different phases for difficult stuff, in using space magic I can create any space I want and I can just open and close it.
The first phase was for clothes, I packed all my clothes that are easy to wear, I also packed some capes and hoods, I just packed two fancy dreeses, I didn't packed any jewelries.
The second phase was for food, I packed fruits and vegetables, some utensils, spoons, forks and other food, my space magic can keep foods fresh for as long as you keep them their, so they won't rotten.
The third phase was books...yeah I packed different books to let me know of different history and legend their is, I also packed weapons and other various things that go well with my magic.
The last phase was of course money, but I didn't packed lots of money..

I grabbed a twenty copper coins, from the Fourth phase and put in one of the pocket of my backpack, which I well carry so I won't look so suspicious, a traveler without a single bag, I also grabbed a book from the space pockets to keep me entertained while I'm traveling, two red apples and some things that are light to carry in my backpack.

After I was done with my packing, I wrote letters for mom and dad, harmony, the twins, and to the prince..

(Night)

It was night time and it time for me to leave, I put the letter on my bed, it have names on them so they know whom it belong to, I wore a brown boots, and long stockings from my feet to my thighs, a weared a short dress above my knee length, I have a French style hat with a brown ribbon tied to it.

O

ne month ago, dad taught me how to control my shape shifting ability, I can turn into a dog, cat a bird but I can't turn into big animal such as bears, lion and other big animals, I can control my magic well, so I focused on my back, not long ago a pair of big sparrow wings appeared in my back, this is my own ability, I tried it many times but failed, I ask Dad if It can be done but no can do, shape shifting magic transform your entire body, you can't just transform one part of your body, but I tried this a long time so I can finally did it, I began flapping my wings and it lifted me off the ground, I left the big window open, big enough for me to fit.

I was hovering above the castle memorizing every part and inches of it "farewell" that's what I said before I flew up into the air, heading north.

(No one's POV)

When melody left

"Little Melody it's time for dinner" angle knocked into her daughter's door, but no one was answering, she slowly opened the door and saw no one in their "melody??" She walked to the king size bed and saw three small envelope laid on the bed each has different names on it "luka!!" she grabbed the letters and called out for her husband, she run to the dinning table, to her husband "angel what's the matter?" Luka saw his wife tearing up while holding three envelopes, she run to him and hugged him tight "she's gone" she whispered, luka lead her to the table and sat her on the chair, he sat beside him and said "who's gone?? Tell me??" Angle laid the envelopes above the table and grabbed the envelopes with the word to;
      mom and dad
From;
       Melody

Was written on it, they opened the letter and read it

Dear Mom and Dad

I'm sorry I left without saying a formal goodbye, actually I plan to travel the land and discover new things, I have been planning this since I was small, I'm going to seek out magician and other people to teach me about my magic, mom already taught me how to control my ice and wind magic, and daddy taught me shape shifting and crystal magic, Don't worry I will return after 5 years, I plan to conquer the land through peace, and uncover secrets, I love you very much always and forever, don't worry I can take care of myself, take care of each other and the kingdom, goodbye and I'll miss you all..

Love your daughter
                                Melody

After they read the letter luka hugged his wife who is crying non stop, luka tried his best to calm her down, he ordered guards to sent out the letter...

Autumn kingdom

"Your highnesses, a letter from the crystal kingdom came and it's for you" a guard barge in the play room where shine and shimmer, he handed them the letter and went to his way    
to;
      Shine and shimmer
From;
       Melody

Was written on it, they opened the letter and read it.

Dear cousins shine and shimmer

I'm heading out to travel the world, I'm sorry if I can't keep my promise to play with you, I'll be back after 5 years and I hope we can still became friends and enter the academy at the same time, I plan to get strong to protect my love ones including you guys, so I'll miss and love you, look after mom and dad for me

Love your cousin
                        Melody

Shine hugged shimmer who is crying because of the farewell their loving cousin sent them, shine made up her mind and said to her sister "don't cry shimmer, Melody will come back to us, and We have to grow stronger too, so we can stand by her side and travel along side her, ok??" Shimmer nodded her head and wipe the tears away, her eyes was full of determination and the dream she long wanted was to see the world so they decided to get stronger so if they meet there cousin again, they well sure be strong enough to go with her journey..

Winter kingdom

The prince of winter was going crazy when he read the letter and found out the his little Melody is out in the world getting stronger, while he sits here and do nothing

Dear prince jian

Thank you for your kind words and time you spend with us at the party, as for what you said I cannot guarantee That I can wait, you do not belong to me and I belong to no one, I'll going out to get stronger and travel the world, I'll see you in 5 years, that's more than enough for you to meet new people and maybe even meet your beloved pair who is meant for you, cause I'm not sure if that's me your looking for, thank you and farewell

Sincerely yours
         Melody
Everything he touched was smashed against the floor or thrown outside the window

Enough playing around!! I swear I will get stronger, strong enough to let you see that I can protect you, strong enough for you to think twice before leaving me again, strong enough for you to see that all matter are in my hands and you just have to stay by my side...jian carved those words into his mind..