embarrassment

The heroine picture above∆∆∆

Harmony finished her tune and bowed down, we all clapped our hand, the glowing light is still floating in the air.

"What a beautiful music" shine said while clapping

"Princess harmony sure is talented" I said while clapping my hands

"Your highnesses can call me harmony..if you want to" harmony said in a soft and shy tone

"Then I hope we can be friends harmony, you can visit me anytime, my Friend" I said, Harmony's eye's lit up

"Melody my mom once told me that queen angel is a marvelous singer, I'm sure you can sing too melody" Veronica looked at me with her innocent face, the former Melody has no talent at all, so Veronica is pushing me to a dead end and embarrassed myself in front of anyone hu?, Well guess what this melody is going to turn the table

"Yes, princess Veronica is correct my mother is indeed a marvelous singer, and since I was small my mother also taught me how to sing, so yes I can sing" I smirked and saw the heroine open mouthed "does the princess of spring have any talent to share with us?" The heroine instantly panicked "ummm....me??...I...can..." She keep circling her head looking for somebody to help her, seeing her like this makes my blood thirst to raise up, but too bad, this isn't the time to make her suffer...yet

"What about the two princess of autumn?" I turned to my cousin's, Veronica sighed in relief and put her innocent smiled again like nothing happened "we can dance but shimmer sprained her ankle so I can't dance without my sister, so maybe another time" shine Pat her little sister's head and smiled softly at her, what a cute and loving big sister she is... Veronica spoke and face the prince who is gracefully drinking his tea, "what about you jian??" The prince glared at her coldly, "prince jian, I didn't gave you permission to call me jian" the heroine shiver and turned red because of the embarrasment she's been getting tonight "of course, plss do forgive me,well then prince jian, what can you do?" The prince again closed his eyes and continued on drinking his tea "yeah, jian what can you do, except for swordsmanship and magic?" Shine ask, Veronica smirked and said "dear princess shine, you heard what the prince Said he--" she didn't get to finish what she's was going to say when the prince cut her word "I can't do music or arts" she looked at the prince in shock, and put up a fake smile on her face "are the prince of winter and the princess of autumn close?" Looks like Veronica is planning to embarrass shine in front the prince "They can call me jian, but you can't" jian said Veronica instantly looked down and cliche her fist, her face was full of anger, i just drabk my ta in silence while watching what happen, shimmer coverd her mouth stopping herself from laughing about loud, even harmony turned her head, so veronica can't see her face, pinching her lips tight so any sound can't get out, the three princess stopped themselves from laughing, Veronica stood up and walked away because of the humiliation she's been through.

When we all see that Veronica is no longer near, they all burst out laur laugh out loud while her hand on her stomach

(After 10 minutes)

After Veronica left, we all became open to one another, we began to talked about other things

"Melody I heard that they are choosing a fiance for you?" Shine asked, while we all drank our tea, i took a sip from my tea and put it down "yes but I'm not very happy of it" the prince put down his tea and stared at me, piercing me with his stares, his eyes brows Mee each other
"Why is that?" Shine asked "I plead my parents to let me choose my future husband at my 8th birthday" jian face turned gentle and soft after he heard what I said "oh yeah at that age your allowed to enter the magic academy, I guess the four of us will be entering at the same time" shine smiled at me..

The ball ended peacefully, my mom,dad and I stood at the exit to say goodbye to the other royal families, the first family to leave was the spring family, we bid farewell to each other, while Veronica didn't say anything and headed to the the carriage without saying anything

The next carriage that arrived was the the summer family carriage, harmony rushed to me and hugged me tight saying goodbye, I hugged her back an said she can visit me anytime to play..

Then the autumn family was next,
"See you next time cousin" "we'll miss you" that's what shine and shimmer shouted as thier carriage rode away, the last family to leave was the winter family, while our parents say goodbye, the prince walked towards me, I was about to courtesy when he pulled me to a hug, after a while I found myself hugging him back, I could hear his breathing, he softly whispered to my right ear the words that truly shocked me "I'll wait for you, I swear that You'll be mine, wait for me" he kissed my cheecks and went to the carriage, before he left he turned to me and wink at me, while me standing here, frozen, speechless, wondering what the hell just happened.

When the time we entered the castle mom and dad bid goodnight to me, I let myself fall to the king sized bed...

It's decided I will leave tommorow night...