debut

One month later

*pant*pant*pant*

"What's the matter melody, giving up already?" Mistress Reinie asked sarcastically while looking down on me from the roof of the house, For your information everyone, mistress Reinie's training is like hell, and when I say hell I mean literally hell!, What the hell!!, I've been practicing my time magic this past month but I still can't get to stop even a little leaf from falling, my legs began to wiggle while I'm practicing and made me fall to the ground, time magic consume a lot of mana and stamina, my legs felt like it's going to break anytime soon, but I still forced them to stand up "No!" I shouted, she just smirk at me..
"Again!!" I stood up straight, my knees and legs begging me to stop but I didn't mind the pain and tiredness I felt, I began to let out a big amount of mana that I can and closed my eyes...

After

In the end I manage to stop one leaf from falling, and the hell, come to think that I let out the biggest Mana I ever let out and I manage to stop one damn leaf!!!! The hell!!!!

"Here you are melody" he handed me a wet towel for me to cool off, and to wipe the sweat away "thank you Liam" Liam Reiley, mistress Reinie's nephew, Liam is from the summer kingdom and so is mistress Reinie's but she choose to stay at the winter kingdom because her mother is a winterian and her father is a summerian people, mistress Reinie had a little sister named pearl, she married another summerian people and her son is Liam, pearl and her husband recently died because of an plague, and Liam is the left behind so mistress Reinie took him in, he had dark and nature magic one of the reasons why mistress Reinie took him in..

"Melody!!!" I was startled when natsuki came running to me "what?" He handed a letter to me "it's from your parents"

After

And now Is the day for my debut, my mother said in the letter that I should wear something nice and I know my mother, when she said nice she meant something fancy and big...

" Is everyone ready?" The boys were forced to dress in formal knowing that they hated it, they all nodded, I was about to open a portal when Thea said "are we going to use teleportation magic again?" She lazily asked, I raised an eyebrow at her "I meant come, this is a special day so at least let's walk or fly so we can see everything rather than just entering a portal, where's the fun in that?" I was about to say no, when mistress Reinie cut me off "that's a great idea Thea" she waved her hand and a big carpet appeared before us "why not use my old flying carpet?, I hadn't flown this thing for millennial so why not take it for a spin" the others cheered happily as they hop to the floating carpet and sat on it, I just sighed helplessly and shake my head, I bid goodbye to mistress Reinie and sat on the front of the carpet as it flown higher to the clouds with us in it

Melody's outfit

Theas outfit

Scarlet outfit

Scarlet outfit

I know it's bad luck for the birthday boy/girl to be seen by the crowd before the celebration starts, so we just floated beside my room's Terrance, we all hoped off the carpet, ash helped scarlet to get down from the carpet same with Thea and Liam...

I know it's bad luck for the birthday boy/girl to be seen by the crowd before the celebration starts, so we just floated beside my room's Terrance, we all hoped off the carpet, ash helped scarlet to get down from the carpet same with Thea and Liam, ugh! I'm all surrendered by lovey dovey couple especially if the other three boys to find their sweethearts in the crowd, I just rolled my eyes and looked away from the sugary couples, when everybody is down from the carpet, it literally rolled itself and placed itself on the darkest corner of my room, in that position it looked like a normal carpet as if nothing is so special about it..
I opened the door of my room, all the maids, butler and servant looked at us with shocked expression Wondering how we just came out of my room when they have clearly remembered that no one entered my room earlier..
I saw my parents behind the big double door where I will make my grand entrance, I know sounds dramatic right? Well that what you get if you're living a life of a royal, all your entrance are all dramatic, so you better expect a lot of dramatic entrance here..
My mother exclaimed when she saw me "melody dear! You look beautiful in that dress of yours!" My mother held my right hand and I stared at the big double door, I've never been exposed to a crowd like this, in my previous life I've never been associate with other being, I'm more like a hidden and not normal person who do dirty works for those old geezer scheming for more money by killing their enemy, so now I'm a little nervous
....
...
....
...
Ok I'm very nervous!
My mother felt my hands tighten at her hold so she nudge my father and pointed at me "are you ok dear?" My father asked, I nodded at Him and looked behind to the others and said  "see you later" they bowed their head while backing away to the portal ash made, before they fully disappeared scarlet gived me a thumbs up, that relieved me a little..I took a few deep breath "it's ok sweety it's going to be fine" I smiled sadly at my dad, I took another deep breath as the big double door opened

"Presenting their Majesties the king and queen with the crystal kingdom's princess, melody diamond crystal!"

We walked down the stairs as everyone bowed their heads to us, I spotted the others among the crowd, they are near the buffet table as natsuki stuff his mouth with food, I smiled gently at my cousin-in-law's behavior, speaking of my cousins, on the other side of the room stood another buffet table with shimmer globling up everything with a proper manner, while shine faced palmed, They really are a perfect match for each other..
My eyes gazed at the prince who is calmly looking at me with a proud smiled on his face, beisde him I the heroine who is now looking at me with glares..

This is going to be a long night...