17_ you betrayal

Karen's POV

Two years has gone by....

"Okay Ella baby, how are you doing today? I brought your favorite book, so I'm gonna read it to you while you listen okay?" I look over to Ella and smile, she lay peacefully on the bed as I open the book to begin reading..

Twenty four solid months has gone by and Ella Mae hasn't even moved a finger, I have just a tiny hope left. Even though the doctor keeps assuring us that we shouldn't loose hope but nothing is changing. On the other hand Treasure is growing up to be a very beautiful young lady. She's always peaceful, surprisingly she loves the camera and smiles when she sees one, making the picture exceptionally beautiful.

Amara and I had grown to love her just as we love Ella, everytime I look into Treasure's eyes, I see Ella Mae and once again those tears well up in my eyes.

Amara and I got admitted into college, well I wouldn't have gone if it was not in the same city we live, I wasn't planning on leaving Ella or the baby for anything.

****

I open the door and stroll into the house and I see a tiny human running towards me with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Yayen yayen yayen" she cries as she hold my legs happily before she looks up at me and opens her arms for me to carry her.

I carry her into my arms and she pouts for me to kiss her, that's actually our normal routine. I kiss her lips and she giggles.
"How's my baby today?"

"Good" I smile at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't carry you to see mommy today, you'll see her tomorrow okay?" She smiles again and hugs me.

Amara comes out with an angry pout

Okay I don't think I'm safe

" You betrayal" she yells

Told ya, I'm not safe

"What's going on?" I act innocent

" WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO SEE ELLA MAE TOGETHER!!!!"

Okay that was in capital letters coz it was pretty loud

"Okay calm down, we'll all go see her tomorrow okay?"

"My eyes are on you Karen! Come Treasure, let's go" she carries Treasure and the climb up the stairs.

Okay y'all agree that that was creepy.

Ella's house has practically become our house, we live here like six days in a week and not to talk of my mom
My house doesn't know what we look like anymore...pity.

Ella's dad has started working so has my mom, and Amara and I come back from school every weekend just to see Treasure. She always begs us to carry her along anytime we are going back.

She's a baby sister I never had...oh y'all shouldn't look at me, Amara has vowed not to be a baby sister, she keeps reminding me that it's just a year difference so you see...she always makes it clear that we are literally age mates.

"Amaya cane we pwease go naw, I can't wait to see mommy" Treasure cries out coz we have been waiting for Amara for almost thirty mins.
Amara runs out with one pair of her shoes in her hands.

" I'm so sorry Treasure" she smiles

I tried to hold in my laughter at the obviously confused Amara but mehn shit was hard, so I burst into a roar of laughter and as usual Amara gave me the glare of the century.

We all sit in the room while Treasure sit beside her mom's bed.

"Hey mommy, so I feoud out that I'm ayegic to peanut butter and onion, so kayen and Amaya has been careful with what the give me to eat, I yuv them so much, they are my best fwends"

"Awwwwwwwwwnnnnn" I and Amara cried out.

She brings out her pink wand and waves it at her mommy "mommy I wish you weld wake up and see how beawtiful kayen and Amaya has made me look"

The tears welled up in my eyes as I look away.

"They sayd I have your blue eyes but I have not seen them before, I bet they are beawtiful"
I could see the tears well up in Treasure's eyes.

"Mommy pwease wake up already" and with this she burst into tears. I wrap her in my arms and hug her.

"It's okay baby, mommy can hear you."

"Pwease tell huer to wake up" she cries more into my neck. Amara pats her on the back.

"It's okay baby, she'll wake up"

"I promise!"

Till next time loves🥰❤️❤️