18 _most beautiful eyes ever.

Treasure's POV

I hanged my backpack at my back waiting for grandpa to come pick me from school, I brought a bar of chocolate from my bag and opened. Just then i sight grandpa walking fast towards me.

I break into a smile and run to hug him.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I had lots of work to do."

"It's okay grandpa, you're here now" I smiled.

Dad's POV

Treasure had grown into one of the most beautiful being I've seen, her blue eyes made me see so much of Ella Mae in her. She chuckled loudly as she narrated her day in school while devouring her bar of chocolate.

She was as smart as her mother and that was so beautiful.

"Grandpa can we go see mommy now, pwease, pwetty pweaseeeeeeee" she dragged my hand and she begged.

"Okay okay let's go baby girl"
Just then my phone ringed in my pocket and I picked it up.

"Mr. McKayla I'm pleased to inform you that Ella Mae has woken up and she's asking for her daughter"

"What? What?? No wayyy!!!" I jumped and leaped got joy as I couldn't contain my happiness.

"Baby your mom has woken up and she's asking of you" I informed Treasure.

"Then let's go right now grandpa" she was extremely happy.

On my way, I texted everyone to be at the hospital and they were extremely happy.

Opening the door, Treasure ran as fast as her tiny legs could carry her.

"That's my mommy, that's my mommy, that's my mommy" she ran into her mom's arms and that was literally the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

"I thought I'll never see you baby" Ella cried.

I went ahead and gave her a hug. "I thought I lost you baby girl"

"I'm a strong girl dad,you should know that by now" she said as she hugged me again whispering "I missed you so much".

The door opening loudly, Karen, Amara and their mom rushed in.

Treasure shouted on top of her voice. "My mom has woken up, my mom had woken up" she jumped and leaped for joy.

The amount of joy and tears I saw at the same time was so overwhelming. Ella Mae has been asleep for five years and I had given up but what God can't do doesn't exist.

*******

"Oh good Lord I've so missed this house" Ella Mae said as we walked into the house.

Amara was heavy with her own child as she got married about six months ago while Karen was getting married the following month.

"I can't believe I missed the best part of you guys life" she said sad.

"I can't believe I was in coma for five solid years.... and I...I...I missed out on everything"

"Yo gurl, you didn't miss out on anything, it's a big relief that you are alive that means there's still chance for everything" Karen said holding her shoulder.

"But where do I begin from, I've not even entered college, there's still so much to do" she was feeling so sad.

"And that's why we'll be with you every step of the way...look at how beautiful your daughter her become" Amara said.

I looked down at Treasure and she had the most beautiful eyes ever. "Your eyes are so beautiful my love" I said to her.

"Kayen and Amaya said I got your eyes but yours is more beautiful" she giggled.

"No yours is more beautiful" I said back.

"No mommy yours is more beautiful" and that was how we kept arguing until loud Karen said

"Okay enough, both of you have beautiful eyes okayyy???"

"Karen are you still this loud?" I laughed.

"Oh no you didn't just say that"

"I just did" I said back.

"Well she's strong enough to fight right? Coz imma hit someone now" Karen asked and I laughed.

"I so missed this" I smiled at everyone.

"And if I didn't learn anything from this, I learnt that you guys are the best thing that ever happened to me, ever! And I can never be able to repay"

"Oh please, you don't have to repay anything? You'd do the same for us. And that's what family does"

"Yeah, y'all turned family to me"

"Okayyyy enough of the emotional talk and let's toast to a healthy Ella" Bella Karen's mom said bringing a wine and some glasses.

"A toast to family, Ella and the love we all share"

"Cheers!"

And before we knew what was going on, I knelt down on one knee with a box opened infront of Bella...

"Bella will you marry me?"