12 _ I've got a freaking bump

Placid

I swear the type of anger building up inside me, all I feel like is going to look for Seth, and strangling the life out of him.  I mean how could he be so mean to put Ella in such  dismay.

Mehn,  that's wickedness.

I drive her home and give her a hug,  assuring her I'm there for her anytime she needs me. I actually like her alot,  when I heard she was dating Seth,  I was enranged. Maybe this could be my opportunity to be close to her.

And for Seth,  I'm gonna teach that fucking son of a bitch a lesson.

Ella me

I rush out of the car into my house yelling at Karen and Amara.

"First of all,  I'm beginning to hate car rides, they turn my stomach,  and second of all,  you were freaking fast". 

"Calm your tits pregnant lady,  we weren't that fast"

"Yeah you were" I eyed the laughing girls

"You were so fast that I felt like throwing up" I shake my head at them. We were just coming back from an ante natal and boy I hate that shit.

The women there who are also pregnant were giving me that glare that says, what the hell is this young girl doing there?
And one time,  Karen yelled at one of them to mind their fucking business. I seriously can't do anything without those girls because they are such....

Wait a minute... I look at myself in the mirror again and my eyes are as wide as saucers...

Wait a fucking minute, I've got a bump. Oh no oh no oh freaking nooo

"You guys come here,  I've got a freaking bump " I cry out to the girls. Karen and Amara rushes towards me and next thing I hear,  Karen is laughing so hard.

"Oh my god,  she has a bump " she puts her hand on her stomach and laughs louder.

"Oh my fucking tits, pregnant lady has got a bump" and now she's on the floor. I face palm myself. Remind me again where I met this girl??

"Please let me spank her" Amara looks at me.

"You totally free " I tell her before going into the kitchen.

"Oh my god, you do not spank your elders because it.... " gosh those girls are totally something else. I zone out of their argument as I enter the kitchen to get myself water.  Now how am I gonna go to school with a bump??  Just how?

They are gonna sure expel me.

Damn it.

Dad hasn't come home for two days, he's not picking his phone but he did pick Mrs Stan's call, Karen's mom,  telling her that he's okay and that he just want to get away.  Now he's picking Mrs Stan's call and not mine.... You know what?  Whatever.

Mrs Stan has been really helpful to me plus her crazy daughters.
Speaking of which, "okay you two, get the fuck out of my room" I told them immediately I entered the room.

"You two are not helping matters, so just use the window " I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay pregnant lady,  see you later " Karen said.

"Could you please not call... ". And she's already out the window, I shake my head and close the window. I dial Placid's number on my phone and he picked on the second ring..

"Hey sweetie pie,  how are you doing? " I smile at the sound of his voice. I put the call on loud speaker as I go around changing my clothes.

"Bad, Placid I just realized I have a freaking bump, I can't believe it" I breathe out disappointed.

"Oh pumpkin, you shouldn't be disappointed or surprised to say the least. You're pregnant after all, you will definitely get a bump"

"I know... " I say while trying to get the cloth out my neck.

"But its too sudden you know, I'm gonna be expelled from school " I said almost crying.

"Oh fuck, that's true" I could hear him sigh from the other line.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna kill Seth "

"No no no,  just let him be " I said finally getting the blouse off my neck.

"I'm gonna miss wearing my crop tops " I said fake crying.
I could hear him chuckle, I smile.

"I know babe, you're gonna be fine okay? "

"Yeah, talk to you later, bye " I cut the call.

Dad's POV

There was a knock on my hostel room door. 
"Come in" I say before turning my attention back to my work. I look up to see Mrs.  Stan's smiling face as she makes her way to the chair opposite the bed.

"What are you doing here, Charlotte? " I ask her and she just smiles.

"I came to talk to you "

"Okay? "

She readjusts on her seat and look back at me. "I know you are angry with your daughter, I know you are disappointed. I know it hurts but she's a girl. She has only you, she's pregnant, you are adding to her worry. Life is already hard for her at the moment coz she's having a hard time at school. Please I beg you, help her, you're making this more harder for her. She needs you, she's pregnant and there's nothing anyone can do coz the deed has already been done. Please have mercy. "

She pats me on my back and gives me a reassuring smile. "Everything's gonna be fine ".  Then she stands. "I'll be on way,  take care of yourself ".

I bury my face in my hands and the tears drop. I have been hard on her.

Okay guys,  sorry for making you wait this long. Please do not forget to tap that star over there.... Till next time guys...