The feeling was mutual, when she arrived David's pack or she thought so, they were at the mall. 

"Ummm what's going on really? "

"David told us to leave you at the mall and he'll pick you out by ten in the morning. "

"How romantically stupid! Dad do I have to do this? Maria can easily take away the kids with Lilith." she spatted.

"Follow Rieka's plan,  what she says must be done. "

Laylana grunted and walked inside the mall. Atticus then disappeared in sight and hid as her shadow meanwhile Damian was just standing beside her,  following her in.

"What are you gonna kill me now? " she asked.

"Atticus begged me not too, you should really learn old Latin. Every princess should learn don't they? " he smirked and walked away.

First David and now this, they were attacked yesterday and she was getting sick of it. How fucking rude he is,  how does Maria marry such a bastard!  He has no respect for women as well and pregnant women?  He ripped her out of her mother's womb.

"Laylana calm down and focus on the mission. " Atticus mindlinked her.

"Did he made you begged? " she asked through the mindlink.

"No he didn't,  he was just making fun of you. He said you look like a mad chipmunk while staring at him at the car. "

"Well fuck him! " she groaned.

Going in a Japanese themed restaurant she ordered sushi and waited. A blond haired guy then caught her eye. Oh boy here we go again.

David arrived and sat up in the chair in front of her. Rolling her eyes she was so used to smelling his exaggerated cologne. Girls then flocked and looked at his glorious physic. He wore a denim jacket and a white shirt underneath it,  tight ripped jeans and his hair in a frisky style. Most girls are swooned by him but not her,  she only dated him because of him black mailing her in the past.

"Looking good Laylana." He complimented.

She wore a black brassiere that has a fish net  crop top paired with a lack black jacket and black leather skirt. Not to forgot a choker at her neck. To cover up Atticus mark at her and leave any scent of her mated.

(Picture of outfit is above)

"Still a wild Chick aren't you babe? " David smirked.

"Shut up David. "

The food came it and she ate silently as David ordered a matcha cake to pair with his coffee.

"Why so cold baby girl? " that's it she lost her appetite,  the only thing she wanted to punch his in his face and kick his balls out. Maybe that's where his pride came from.

"You fucking dumped me asshole! " she cursed.

"Oh.. That yeah,  she was just a nobody babe. "

"Ohhh really,  like I believe that. Well I'm here now,  return away all stolen kids you took! "

"Laylana... Let's be chill,  I'm having a good time. We can even make it magical. " he grinned and touched her thigh which she reacted by kicking on his leg.

"Fuck you! " she stood up and left only to later realize. She's been walking on the same path over and over again.

She heard David laughed behind her and followed her as she walked.

"You can't escape me Laylana! " he shouted. She didn't expected this,  the plan was to keep David distracted and attack the pack before challenging David. Or was it challenge before attacking. Her mind was going round and round as she was getting hallucinated.