Crazy!!!

Adeline's POV

" Don't move. You are under arrested." Enrique said to me and I chuckled.

I was so happy that he was here. I can't express actually how much happy I was today. I didn't tell him to come here but he came here suddenly to surprise me all on a sudden. It was a the best surprise ever.

" Ok. I am under arrest. I have no problem with that. I can be behind the bar if King Enrique accompanies me there." I said to him.

" That's great for you. Cause you won't have anyone else but him there." He said and I raised my hand to find him out. My eyes were blindfolded. So, I wasn't able to see him.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Where are you, Your Highness?" I asked him. He chuckled and hold my hand. " Where is your face?" I asked him and I heard him chuckling.

I suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I smiled and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around me before picking me up in his arms. I giggled before wrapping my arms around his neck.

" Where are you taking me, Your Highness?" I asked him.

" It's called surprise, Your Highness." He said.

" Ok. I am waiting for the surprise." I said and felt him making me sit on the  car.

" We are going somewhere?" I asked him.

" Yes, Your Highness." He said. I chuckled. I hold his hand.

" Murphy, start over." He said to Murphy. I felt the car started to move.

" Hey, Murphy!!" I said.

" Your Highness!!" He said.

" How are you doing now?" I asked him.

" I am doing well, Your Highness. What about you?" He asked me.

" I am very well. Thank you for asking. Why are you here? You should take rest." I said to him.

" I am completely fine now, Your Highness." He said.

" But still." I said to him.

" I am fine. You don't have to be worried, Your Highness." He said.

" You know I am so happy today?" I asked Enrique.

" Really?" He asked me back.

" You don't trust me?" I asked him.

" I do." He said to me.

" Yes, I do." I twisted my lips and he laughed.

" I am happier than you. You will not understand that." He said to me.

" You never tried to make me understand that." I said to him.

" I will today." He said and I chuckled.

" Your Highness, suddenly appeared here? Any special reason?" I asked him.

" Umm.. may be. I can't tell that to you yet." He said to me.

" I don't know what is going on inside your brain." I said to him and he chuckled.

" No worries. You will know that soon." He said to me. 

I chuckled. If he knew no surprise ever can make me happier than the fact that he came here. I was dying to see him. He suddenly appeared like that. I was shocked but he made me happier than that.

" Your Highness!!" I said.

" Yes?" He said.

" You suddenly came here. Didn't anyone recognize you?" I asked him.

" Nope. No one recognized me." He said to me.

" How did you manage it?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I can manage it, Your Highness. But problem is with you. You get to recognize very easily for your sister." He said and I chuckled.

" Yes, she is too famous around. We can't help it. You know." I said to him and he chuckled.

" How is she by the way?" He asked me.

" She is ok." I said. " But she is giving a hard time to all. She doesn't want to have food. And her mood swings are so horrible. She has kept us on our toes these days. I feel she is pregnant with 10 kids. You know? She remains hungry but can't eat anything. I am very worried about her." I said to him

" Don't worry. Everything will be fine. She is pregnant and it's normal in pregnancy. She will manage it." He said to me and I nodded.

" I know but still her health is an issue. Doctor was saying that she was underweight. Since that day everyone became so serious about her diet but the only person who isn't caring is she herself. She doesn't want to have food because she throw up everything in awhile. But it's not the right thing to do." I said to him and he chuckled.

" She has to go through it. Every mother goes through these stages." He said.

" I don't know what will happen. She is going through a lot." I said to him worriedly.

" She will be just fine. If you start to worry life this then what will she do? She will also be horrified. So, stop worrying. Keep faith in God. He will make everything better." He said and I nodded.

" Can I take the blindfold off?" I asked him.

" No. Not yet." He said.

" I can't see you." I said.

" You have me too see whole your life." He said and I rolled my eyes inwardly.

" Is this necessary to put the blindfold on?" I asked him.

" Definitely." He said and I sighed.

" When have you come here?" I asked him.

" This morning." He said.

" What??! Why didn't you call me?" I asked her.

" Because if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise. I was waiting for your shocked expression which I got from you awhile back." He said and I chuckled.

" Don't do that again." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Let's see." He said and I gritted. "Who is Mr. Fleming?" He asked me out of nowhere. I rolled my eyes. That guy was trying to flirt with me that day on the event.

" Who was following me?" I asked him and he chuckled. " He is one of our business associates. My stepmother wanted me to marry him. But I never liked him. He was irritating me that day in the event. Then Louis warned him not to. Otherwise he would get beaten by me that day." I said. He chuckled.

" Don't worry. He will not bother you anymore." He said. I sighed.

" What have you done to him?" I asked him and he chuckled but didn't answer.

" Have you killed him?" I asked him.

" I wish I could." He said and I sighed.

Crazy Guy he is!!!