The Plan

Enrique's POV

" So that's the plan." Alfredo said and I blankly stared at him.

" What do you want me to do now? I am the Prince not some criminal to kidnap a girl." I said irritatingly.

He is completely out of his mind right now. I am going to be the king in next few days and I don't want to start it with a wrong step. Never.

He is planning  to kidnap a girl and find out her weakness to continuously threaten her to play along. If we get to know her weakness then she can not deny. This is a very idiotic idea. I am not that insane to do it. I can not use a woman like this for my own interest, moreover she will be the Queen. Because, Queen is the pride of a nation. She is symbol of nation's peace and happiness. At least, I do believe that. Like my father made sure the pride of my mother does never be harmed, I also want to do the same. I want to make sure no one can disrespect my wife. I myself can't disrespect her as well.

" It's just a suggestion. But it is  quite negotiable for the situation right now, dude. You need to find out a bride you can't just make one in that short period of time. " He said and I sighed.

" But still I can't do this. I can't disrespect a woman. Specially the woman who is going to be my Queen. Can we??" I asked him.

" OK, then let Princess Carolina to be your wife and destroy everything in your life. Do you want that? Your father will surely love that if you get married to her. He will force you to marry her. Cause they are already smitten by her. Besides family friends. Will you then?" He asked me completely in frustration and I sighed deeply.

No, I can't do that either. She is not my type at all. I do not want my life to get entangled with the princess. She is extremely egoistic, arrogant and self-centered woman. She does not care about anyone but herself and her family. It is not like she was always like this. The young Carolina was a perfect symbolization of an angelic princess. She was a very sweet, kind and caring girl and was very thoughtful of everyone around her. People used to idolize her as the ideal princess. But everything changed with the death of her father the kings death 3 years back. Carolina has completely changed after her father's departure. That sweet and innocent girl has turned into an evil and notorious woman who does not hesitate even a little before destroying someone within a blink. I know Carolina since childhood as the late king was a very close friend of my father. Carolina was a Daddy's girl. The late king loved her the most and she did the same to her father. But the sudden death of the king was really painful for her. What I thought when she first time come out acting that insane that she had become traumatized by her beloved father's death and she will eventually overcome that pain and come back to her old self but until now she has not. 

"What do you think? " Fredo asked again.

" No, I can't do that. I can't marry her. She is not a right woman for being the Queen." I said.

" Wow!! How nice of you to  bother to be so gentle towards her. I heard people using various colorful names for her. " he said like he does not like the fact her being cursed though he openly throws his frustration about the sweet princess turning into the evil one every now and then.

" No, you can't disrespect anyone just because they act the way you do not like. It's completely up to them how they want to live their life ." I said.

" I know. But I still can't register the fact in my head the sweet girl has ruined herself and consumed the poison and all her angelic aura has turned into the venomous and cursed one." he sighed deeply. 

I knew that Fredo had a long time infatuation for Carolina. He might had a crush on her that time. The teenager Fredo literally used to worship Carolina and he used to say that when it's the right time he is going to propose the princess. But his dream crushed because Carolina has made an iron wall around her to anyone to reach her ever. She ruthlessly rejects everyone who try to reach her. that happened before Fredo's eyes several times as well. So, even if he likes her till now maybe he will not try to reach her.