Countdown

Enrique's POV

" No. I will not tell you." Amy said.

" Please, little girl." I begged my sweet little sister but she didn't pay heed to me.

" You should have thought about it before." She said and I sighed deeply.

Actually I was asking her to go to Adeline and check if she is ok. She hasn't pick up my calls neither replied my texts. I was going crazy now. This girl will make me totally mad some day. She is upset about the incident yesterday. She was very upset that Nancy pulled her sister and brother-in-law in this. I can understand. Anyone will be angry at such an incident. I should have send her back that day. I didn't know when she came out of the asylum. Nancy was mentally imbalanced when her younger brother died in a car crash a few days back. She was with him that day but luckily she survived. She couldn't take the sudden shock of losing her only brother. So, she had mental issues that time. I didn't know when she recovered until she showed up here. I sighed. Everyone has a story behind their smile. I can't blame Nancy for her craziness. May be she is still not recovered properly. Need to talk to my uncle Nancy's father about her soon.

" The new car you wanted is yours." I said. She squealed.

" Really?!" She jumped.

" Only if you do what I have told you to do." I said.

" Ok. Don't emotionally blackmail me. I will go." She said. I chuckled. "You too go. Get ready." She walked upstairs and I chuckled.

I walked to my room and took a shower before changing my clothes. I heard someone knocking at the door.  I knew it was Fredo.

" Come in, Fred." I said to him. He came inside looking at me with that stupid smile on his face. I rolled my eyes at him. He laughed.

" Wow!!! You are looking like typical Prince like Fairy Tales, Prince Charming. " He said and I chuckled at his antique. Fredo can literally make a tragedy into a comedy. I gestured him to sit down. There is still time to go to the wedding venue.

" Feeling weird you know?!! " I said to him.

" Just came to know." He said. " You didn't tell that to me before."

" You won't change." I said chuckling.

" No, I won't. " He said.

" She hates me and she will hate me more now and onwards, Fredo. I don't know why no matter how much I am trying to clean up the messes it is getting more messed up." I said to him cause he was the most reliable person for me. He nodded.

" She will love you." He said. I sighed. I don't daydream about that but I hope one day she does forgetting everything. I am waiting for that day.

" How do you know?" I asked him chuckling.

" Cause no one can hate you, Enrique. You and hate doesn't match with each other. " He said and I smiled a bit.

" Let's go before your bride runs away." He said. I laughed.

" She can't you know that very well." I said to him.

" Alright, still we need to go now." He pulled me with himself.

I shook my head. When will he grow up?!! He has a daughter of one and half years old but he himself acts like a kid. Kid became the father of a kid. How weird is that?!!

" OK, let's go." I said to him.

" Nervous!!" He asked me smirking like an evil and I chuckled lightly at his expressions.

We arrived the wedding place and people stood up as they saw us. I greeted them and waved at them and then stood on the alter waiting for the bride. May be it was the longest wait for me in my life. I was very nervous. What if she denies to get married and rejects me in front of the whole nation?! I asked myself. I deserve that anyways but I know Adeline won't do that. She is an intelligent and matured woman. She will handle things in better ways.

Ending all my doibts the bride arrived the venue and ny eyes were stuck on her but Adele had an emotionless face as she was walking down the alter with her dad. I sighed deeply. She smiled at the people when they cheered. But I can say that she was still angry about that incident. I hold her hand at once she left her dad's arm. She was looking extremely beautiful in her wedding dress. She proved me wrong. She was beyond comparison. I didn't have any idea that she will look this pretty in the wedding dress. But she glared at me. I chuckled. Madame is really angry but she didn't let me explain. I bend and she narrowed her eyes at me.

" You are looking like a Cherry with your red angry face. And coincidentally cherry is my favorite. J can't ignore the urge of devour it." I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me completely shocked for awhile then glared at me. I smiled innocently then looked around before winking at her.

" Ahem ahem ahem!!!" I glared at Fredo who spoiled the moment clearing his throat. He just smiled innocently wriggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

The wedding ceremony started then and after an hour the priest declared us as husband and wife.

" You may kiss the bride, His Highness." He said and I smiled.

I turned to her and she narrowed her eyes at me. I leaned and stole the kiss from her lips. She glared at me but couldn't say anything. I hold her hand and we came down the aisle.

" Throw the bouquet!!!" Mira said and I chuckled at their excitement.

" Me!! Me!!! Meeeeeeeee!!!!" Amy said jumping up and down.

I face palmed myself. Princess Amanda is a bit childish everyone know that. Adeline threw her bouquet and it hit the ground next to Amy and Mira. It was hard to say whom it wanted to indicate but one thing is clear I am not letting her get married in a decade. She is still a kid. She needs to grow up mentally for wedding.

I found Princess Carolina and I smiled. I always had a wrong idea about her. I never knew what was going on in her life which made her to be do rude to the world. But I am not going to let her suffer like this anymore. I need to take care of her greedy mother and Uncle first. Countdown starts here. I hold Adeline's hand and she twisted her lips. I chuckled.