New To Me

Adeline's POV

" Good morning, Adele." I heard my name and turned to see who it was.

I found a beautiful woman standing there in the door. I stood up at once. I was thinking who she could be. She had an powerful aura. She was smiling softly but still had an authoritative expression. I was wondering how can she manage to be like that!! Like she was softly smiling but still she was looking extremely strong that she can make anyone weak and make them follow her oder without any second thinking. I looked at her closely again. She looks like a queen. She doesn't need her crown to indicate that she is the queen herself. My eyes widened at the realization.

" Good morning, your highness." I said with due respect.

I didn't fake it. I really did it from my heart. I really love the women who are inspiration for the other women. She nodded and sat beside me on the couch gesturing me to sit beside her. I sat beside her.

" You know me?" She asked me.

" I just found out." I said to her.

" Well, how?" She chuckled and her eyes twinkled. That remind me of Prince Enrique. He has got those eyes of her.

" You have ways to show it. Too strong and powerful, your highness." I said to her.

" You can call me Maria." She said.

" But your highness." I was hesitating.

" What? It's my name." She said.

" But I can't call you by your name. It's not right." I said.

" Who said that?" She asked me.

" I just.." I didn't know what to tell her. She chuckled.

" You can call me that. I allow you to call me that." She said to me.

" I will try, your highness." I said to her.

" Don't try but do it." She said.

" Yeah. I mean I will." I said.

She was so nice and very welcoming. I don't know how his son became like this. I just can't believe Enrique is her son.

" I have came to say sorry to you for everything that happened to you." She said.

" You shouldn't say sorry, your highness. It's Prince Enrique who did this. And I am never going to forgive him for what he has done. Never ever." I said tried to sound farm so that she can understand that I was so strong with my words and wasn't going back.

" He has his reasons, dear." She said.

" What's those reasons are, your highness? He never tried to explain. If he doesn't explain then how will I understand that he had his reasons or not?" I asked her.

" He will explain, dear. Give him some time. But trust me he wasn't at all with this idea to kidnap you. He never wanted to do that but he had to. He really regrets that. He is forced to do so. I hope may be some day you will be able to forgive him. He really needs that." She said very calmly.

" I am sorry, your highness. I can't do that this easily. He kidnapped me then threatening me about my sister whom I love the most in this world to marry him that too in 7 days. How can I forgive him after that?" I asked her. " Could you forgive someone if he did this to you, your highness?" I asked her.

" If he would like Enrique then of course I would forgive him." She said.

" Cause he is your son?" I asked her. She chuckled shaking her head.

" No, not for that. You will find it out soon. I will not elaborate." She said. But I really wanted to know.

" Well, how will I find it out?" I asked her.

" You will. Don't worry." She said. I nodded confusedly. Then sighed deeply.

" My parents? Did they agree with this marriage?" I asked her. I really wish that they don't.

" Yes, they did. Specially your sister. She was so happy that you are going to be a Queen soon. She looks exactly same as you just her eyes are different and she wears glasses." She said and I nodded smilingly remembering my sister Priscilla. She is a sweetheart.

" Yeah, she does. But she is the most beautiful soul in this world." I said.

" She is very innocent." She said."That made her more beautiful."

I nodded. True it did.

" When are they coming?" I asked her.

" After 3 days." She said and I sighed.

" Do you really having a serious thought about getting married with Enrique?" She asked me.

" I don't think I have any other options to choose now. Do I?" I asked her.

" No, sorry. You don't have any other options to choose." She said to me.

" Then I am not thinking about it. I am just going to focus on what is happening here. I had nothing to do with it. I need to do my best to settle myself here. By force or compromise. I am stuck here." I said to her and she looked at me sadly.

" Don't put it this way." She said.

" Then how should I put it?" I asked her and she looked away. I heard a knock on the door. The next moment I saw the person entered into my room I didn't want to see right now. It was Prince Enrique himself who I don't know how always manage to look like Prince Charming from fairy tale.

" Buenos días, mama. (Good morning, mom.) He said looking at his mother. She smiled and nodded. "Papá te estaba buscando." (Dad was searching for you.) He said.

" Esta bien yo voy." (Ok, I am going.) She said and stood up. " I will be going now, Adeline. His highness is searching for me. I need to go and check it." She said to me.

" Sure, your highness. It was very nice to meet you." I said standing up as she smiled. I smiled back.

" See you in the evening." She said.

" Sure, your highness any time you want." I said to her.

She smiled and walked out of my room. I rolled my eyes at Enrique and sat on the couch.

" Good morning." He said to me with that heart melting smile of his. No, I won't melt. How dare he try to melt me!!! I glared at him. " Alright, I know that you don't want to answer it." He said and sat next to me.

" I just don't want to see your face the first thing in the morning." I said to him irritatingly.

" Think this wish of yours never ever going to be fulfilled." He said chuckling.

He was a devil but a piece of handsome, dashing and hot as hell devil. I couldn't deny that he was a charmer.

" Don't be so confident, Prince Enrique." I said to him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

" Don't even try to run away cause you won't be able to go out of my radar." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Of course. You are a real Prince and soon to be king after all." I said.

" And you will be my Queen then." He said taking my hand and kissing on my knuckles softly. I looked at him weirdly cause I was really feeling awkward. I should get angry with him but for a bloody weird reason I wasn't able to get angry at him. I tried but failed miserably. Like I was feeling something else which I wasn't able to figure out.

Hell, hell, hell!!! It was new to me.