Rumours

Enrique's POV

" Who will do such a thing?" Kieran asked.

" I don't have any idea who can do that." I said to him." Antonio wouldn't try to kill me. I know that very well. Though he doesn't like me but I know he will not go that extend and he doesn't have any interest in the throne." I said to him and he chuckled.

" He doesn't have time to think about these things. He is busy with Princess Katlyn. Trying to impress her." He said and I nodded. So, that's going on these days?!! Not bad. Who knows if Princess gets impressed with him!!!

" Hmm... So, it's not him. It's someone else." He said.

" Where is Fredo? Call him." I said to him.

" He has gone to Seville to finalize the recent deal. He must be coming back." He said to me.

" Oh, he told me. I forgot about it. This why he wasn't texting back." I said to him and he nodded.

" He asked me to wait for him then he will go to Denmark with me." He said and I nodded.

" Thanks for today, Kieran." I said to him and he chuckled. " You risked your life for me." I said to him.

" I would definitely do that anyways. You don't have to thank me." He said. I nodded.

Kieran is a very good guy in my opinion. He is the perfect person whom I could easily trust with my sister. If Amy liked him then I would definitely approve this though his aunt is a curse for my family. But it's Amy's life. Can't force her to do anything. Her life. Her choice.

" Fredo will be back soon." He said and I nodded.

" Check Murphy. The secrets will be revealed when he will get his sense back. It's very urgent." I said to him.

" Yeah. Wait." He said and went inside the cabin.

" Can I borrow your phone?" I asked him. He nodded handing me his phone.

I sighed deeply. What a day it was!!! What a day!!! It was already 10. My Queen must be burning with rage by now. I am so gone today. But nothing to do here. I dialed her number.

" The number you dialed is currently switched off, please try again later. Thank you." The voice said and I rolled my eyes sighing deeply.

She must have called me thousands of times and didn't get any response. This why she switched off her phone to punish me. I shook my head and dialed my mom's number. Someone picked it up but I heard a bit rustling on the other side. The phone turned off then with a loud thud. What happened?!! Why Mom's phone is switched off? I tried again but it was switched off. What's wrong here?!! I dialed Amy's number and it was already saved there on Kieran's phone. I looked at it for awhile. He saved it with the word Princess. It's not at all something to get worried about but something was giving me a bad vibe. Very very bad vibe. I was getting a feeling like there is things that has to get revealed. I pushed that thoughts away and called Amy again. But shockingly her phone was switched off as well. What the hell?!! I dialed landline of the palace but no one picked it up. I don't remember Martha and Beth's number. Shit!!! I should have memorized their numbers too. Now I can't do anything in this. I thought for a few minutes. Should I call His Highness?! He must be in the palace by now. I took a deep breath before dialing his number. But weirdly his phone was switched off as well. My head was going to blast. What the hell is going on?!! I felt someone kept his hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Kieran. I gave his phone back to him.

" Have you talked to them?" He asked me.

" No one picked the call up. Everyone's phone is switched off. I am sure there is something fishy." I said to him and he nodded.

" Wait until Fredo comes. I will call him." He said and dialed Fredo's number.

" Hey, where are you?" He asked Fredo.

" On my way to home. I will be in the airport in 30 minutes." Fredo said.

" No need. Come to the General Hospital." He said to Fredo. 

" Why?! Are you ok?" Fredo asked him.

" No. I am fine. You come here. As soon as it possible. It's very urgent." Kieran said to him.

" Ok, brother. Wait. I am going there. Will be there in awhile. I am only 10 minutes away from there." He said. "Talk to you face to face." He said and hung up. " He is coming." He said to me and I nodded.

" How is Murphy?" I asked him.

" He is under the effect of strong sleeping pills." He said and I sighed deeply.

" By when will he wake up?" I asked him.

" It will take time. We have to wait, Enrique. Nothing to do here." He said to me and I nodded.

" I should go home. I am having a worst feeling, Kieran. No one is picking their phone up at home. Even no one answered the landline too. What is happening today?!!" I said.

" Just wait 10 more minutes. We will leave once Fredo reaches here." He said to me.

" What about Murphy?" I asked him.

" Let him stay here. He will be staying as a normal patient." He said to me. "You can talk to him tomorrow morning. If you want you can ask the hospital authority to give him some extra security." He said. 

" That's better." I said to him.

" Yes. I think the people who tried to kill you will try to attack you or Murphy again. We should be careful. Let Fredo come. He can give a better idea about Murphy." He said and I nodded. He has points.

" I have to go home as well. Everyone must be worried by now. But why did they switched their phone off?" I asked myself.

" Kieran, can't stay here. Just got a very worst news. I have to go and check if it's true." We heard Fredo's voice. "Oh, God!!! Enrique, you are here??" He asked me.

" What happened? Why are you shocked seeing me?" I asked him. He didn't say anything just ran to me and hugged me tightly.

" Thank God!!! Thank God!!! Thank God!!!" He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" What's wrong, Fredo?" I asked him. He took out his phone and showed me something which made my eyes open widened at once.

Who the hell is spreading these rumours??!

••••°°°••••

The holy month of Ramadan has started. Ramadan Kareem to everyone.

Stay blessed and happy read♥️♥️♥️

#stayhome
#staysafe

#stayhome#staysafe