Very Special

Adeline's POV

" Are you sleeping?" I poked Enrique's cheek. He chuckled at that. He was lying on the bed closing his eyes.

" What?! Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

" Who asks like this?" He asked me.

" I do." I said to him.

" You are unique." He said.

" Yes, I know. I am." I said to him. He nodded.

" Where were you all the time since morning?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I went on a date with someone else." I said to him and he chuckled.

" If he can make you happier then you can choose him over me." He said and I sighed deeply.

" I was with Amy. No need to be so emotional." I said to him and he chuckled.

" That's called justice." He said.

" Will you really let me go if something like that happens?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I will just erase people from your life you think can be better than me for you." He said.

" You are a sniper." I said to him.

" I know." He said.

" One person could be better than you for me." I said to him.

" Who is that lucky guy?" He asked me.

" Tom Cruise." I said and he chuckled. "He is my crush. But the problem is he  is older than my dad." I said and he chuckled. " Huge age difference between us." I said and he chuckled.

" Got it." He said.

" Besides who wants to leave the throne. Look at me, Dude. I am the Queen. I ain't joking." I said to him and he laughed.

" You had only one crush in your whole life?! One crush?! One boyfriend." He said.

" And one husband." I said to him.

" It will remain one for you rest of your life." He said and I chuckled inwardly.

" By the way, I have numbers of crushes in my life. Tons of crushes." I said and he chuckled.

" You don't look like that kind of girl who will have tons of crushes." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am a bit weird but not abnormal." I said. " Everyone does have crushes. It's normal." I shrugged.

" Yeah, it is." He said.

" You don't have crushes?" I asked him.

" More like I had crushes." He said.

" Wow!!! Prince Enrique too did have crushes??! Can you imagine it??! The guy who is too busy with himself to look at a woman?! I think it's his attitude which is very different." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Kate Winslet was my crush since I have watched Titanic." He said and I nodded. She is married. All clear.

" Then I had crush on Angelina Jolie." He said and I thought for a second. Is she more beautiful than me??! Whatever... I don't care who ever it is. No one can take my husband away.

" I got a crush on Jennifer Lawrence." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

" She is married." I said smilingly. He laughed.

" And you believed all these shits?" He asked me.

" There is no reason for not to believing you." I said to him.

" They are my favorite actresses but my only crush ever was Hermione Granger."  He said and I rolled my eyes.

" She is Emma Watson." I said to him.

" Nope. I have crush on that character." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever." I said. " Listen, I am going to talk to His Highness about Amy." I said to him.

" Why?! What has he done to you?" He asked me.

" Ufffooo!!! She hasn't done anything. I just wanted to ask him if I can take her to Melbourne with me." I said to him and he opened his eyes at once.

" Why do you want to take her there?" He asked me. I sighed.

" Enrique, Amy wants to start up her own business soon. She doesn't have any experience about it and she also wants to do her internship there. Besides, Louis has started his business a few months back back. She can have a great time there learning with us. She can make a lot of connections by which she can be benefited later when she starts up her own business." I said to him and he nodded but didn't say anything.

" Am I wrong here? If I am wrong then please correct me but don't keep it inside you. If I am doing anything wrong I should have the right to know that I am wrong." I said to him. He smiled.

" Come here." He said and pulled me toward him. He leaned and kissed on my forehead.

" You thought it right for her but I don't know what will His Highness tell you. But try your best to convince him. Who knows may be he gets convinced." He said and I nodded.

" I will try my best." I said to him and he nodded.

" I do trust you." He said and hugged me tightly. I nodded. " Now sleep." He kept hugging me tightly.

" I have slept whole the flight. I am not sleepy anymore." I said to him but he didn't say anything.

" Just sleep. You are not going to get rid of me that soon today. I am sleepy." He said.

" I understand that you are sleepy but why are you calling me here." I asked him and he chuckled.

" You are going to take the responsibility of my sleep." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

I kept my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. So soothing and rhythmic. I kept feeling that rhythm and I don't know when I slept. I woke up after a few hours and found the room was dark. No one switched on the lights. Why?!! I extended my hand but couldn't find Enrique on the bed. Where is he?!! I got up from the bed and took my phone but it didn't open. I remembered that it's battery died and I forgot to put it on charge. Alright, no worries. I got up from the bed and pulled my hair in a bun before I walked to turn on the lights. Suddenly I hit my foot with something and hit was hard.

" Ouch!!!" I sat on the ground clutching my feet.

" Adele!!!" I heard Enrique's voice from the balcony. He came inside and turned on the lights and I found my nail was injured severely. It was bleeding horribly.

" Jesus!!! How has that happened?" He asked me and I bit my lower lip. It was paining as hell.

He took the handkerchief and wrapped my wound before he called someone. A maid came with the first aid kit. He wrapped my finger with the dressing. After that I was taken to the hospital immediately. I rolled my eyes seeing his worries for a little issues.

" You are overreacting." I said to him and he looked at me coldly which discouraged me to argue with him on this topic.

Doctor gave me a whole month bed rest for that. Like seriously?!! But I was happy inwardly that I will be able to stay with Enrique for a few days more while Enrique was very worried about it. I sighed. But for a weird reason I was enjoying his worries for me secretly thinking about he cares about me very much. This made me feel special to him. Very very special.