Fatal

Enrique's POV

" Why did you leave like that?" She asked me and I chuckled.

She was irritated with me but still was caring for me. These days her acts confuses me a lot. She was injured badly yesterday but she was smiling even after hurting herself badly saying I will be staying here for long now. Her mood changes time to time. I am not going to be able to understand her any soon. I need time for that.

" Sorry. I couldn't control my anger." I said to her and she sighed.

" This why you will leave the table like that?" She asked me.

" I would have reacted much if I stayed there any longer and I didn't want to misbehave with my mother. So, I left the place." I said to her.

" But do you think she is not upset after that incident earlier?" She asked me. I sighed deeply and nodded. She definitely didn't thought that I will react like that.

" I know she is a bit upset with me today. I just lose my temper." I said to her.

" I never thought that you will react like that, Enrique. But I know that everyone has their own comfort zone but it can be happened that things goes out of your comfort zone but that doesn't mean that you will have to react crazily. At least I didn't expect that from you." She said and I nodded.

" Have lunch." She said to me. I nodded. " Where is your plate?" I asked her.

" I will have from yours." She said and I chuckled.

I told you. Her attitude is very surprising these days. She keeps doing things to shock me everyday. What's wrong?! Is she talking for me?!! If she is then that will be the biggest surprise for me.

" What's wrong? Start to have your food." She said and I nodded. " Go to your mom after lunch and say sorry to her. She must be upset. Mothers are gifts and you are lucky that you have yours. Not everyone is that lucky." She said in a very soft tone.

I know that she misses her mother a lot. I know that her mother has the most important place in her life though she has never ever seen her mother in her life.

" Yes. I will." I said to her. " Have you taken your medicines?" I asked her and she shook her head.

" I will." She said and I nodded.

We finished our lunch and she kept telling me to go to Mom and ask her forgiveness. I know my mom. She may not be showing irritation about it but she will be upset about it. I walked out of my room and asked Shelly to bring me some tulips. They are Mom's favorite. On her last birthday His Highness gifted her 47 tulips in a very unique way. They are perfect couple in every way possible. I think most of the children think that their parents are the most lovely people in the world. It's obvious. I took the tulips and walked towards my parent's room. I took a deep breath and knocked ok the door.

" Who is there?" She asked me.

" Mom, it's me Enrique." I said to her.

" Oh, come in, Enrique." She said to me.

I walked inside and closed the door behind. My eyes stuck on the wall where my photos were stuck. Mom kept all my childhood pictures here. Not only mine Amy's too. I smiled at one of my photos where I was trying to eat the crown of my mother and she was smiling at my failed trial.

" Enrique!!" She said and I looked back at her.

" Mom." I said.

" You wanna say something?" She asked me.

" Yes, Mom." I said and sat next to her.

" What is it?" She asked me. I handed her the tulips. She smiled.

" Thanks for the flowers, Enrique." She said and I sighed before holding her hands. I kissed on them and she smiled.

" I am sorry." I said to her and she chuckled caressing my cheek. " I am sorry for earlier, Mom. I am extremely sorry." I said. She pulled my cheek.

" It's ok, Prince Enrique." She said smilingly before pulling me into her embrace. I hugged her back. The safest place in the world.

She broke the hug and cupped my cheeks before kissing on my forehead. I smiled.

" I am sorry for making you upset. I will not repeat it ever." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I know you will not, Enrique. I know you more than you know yourself. You are my first child and first feeling is definitely unique." She said and I nodded.

" I love you." I said to her kissing on her palm.

" More than you love your father?" She asked me and I looked at her weirdly. She chuckled.

" I was joking, Enrique. I know that you love your father more than me but trust me I have no complain about it. But it hurts me when you both don't talk to each other like before. You both act like strangers." She said and I sighed.

" May be we are strangers for each other now. And you know that he hates me." I said to her and she chuckled.

" You think like that." She said.

" Is that wrong?" I asked her and she smiled.

" You know the answer, Enrique. You know that very well." She said and I sighed deeply.

" I don't know when will it be normal like before but remember, Enrique. Your father loves you more than you love him." She said and I nodded sighing inwardly.

Then why isn't he breaking the wall between us??! If he takes a step I will forget everything that happened years back. But I know it very well that he will never ever. He loves his ego a lot.

I talked to Mom for awhile then I was going back to my room but Mom stopped me.

" You should thank Fredo officially for choosing Adeline for you. Shouldn't you?" She asked me and I smiled nodding.

" I will do that." I said to her and walked out of there. I was going to my room when my phone started to ring. I found it was Rony.

" Hello!!" I picked it up.

" Hello, Your Highness, there is some problem." He said.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Sir, can't tell you on phone." He said.

" Ok, I am coming. Text me the address." I said to him.

What's wrong there that Rony is needing my help?! I think it's very urgent. I shouldn't be late. It can be fatal otherwise.