Narrow Minded

Adeline's POV

" What's wrong?" He asked me.

" Nothing wrong. I was just sitting here. I wanted to go out today. But it's raining." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" It's okay. We will go out later." He said to me.

" I wish I could go back to Melbourne. I wanted to meet Pris. I miss her a lot." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You are going back to Australia next month." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Do you really want me to go there?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" You don't want to go back? It's your dream." He said to me. F*ck it.

" Alright I think you can stay without me but for me it will be hard. Once I get used to something my brain gets stuck with that." I said to him. He chuckled.

" You will handle it. I know that." He said and I gritted.

This guy will never ever understand it. Will he?! You yourself have to do something about it.

" I don't have any idea how to handle it." I said and he kissed on my forehead.

" I will help you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You will make it messed. No need." I said to him.

" I am trying to help you, Your Highness." He said to me.

" I don't need your help. You will make it hard for me to leave. And stop calling me Your Highness. I heard husbands call their wives with endearing words but you, Prince Enrique are definitely unique from other people. You are definitely different from others." I said to him and he chuckled.

" What should I call you then? Mi amor?" He asked me.

" What does Mi amor means?" I asked him.

" My love." He said and my heart missed a beat. He called me 'My love'? Someone pinch me. Am I dreaming?!!

" Are you sure about it?" I asked him.

" I am but I will call you that the day you will be able to accept your own feelings, Your Highness!!." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Don't call me Your Highness once more." I gritted him.

" Then what should I call you? Wonder woman?" He asked me. I twisted my eyes.

" Forget about it. I forgot that I am talking to the very unromantic Prince Enrique. He can't make it." I said to him.

" Unromantic?! Like really?" He asked me chuckling.

" Yes. Of course." I said.

" Oh, okay. We will see later." He said.

" I am 100% sure I have to handle everything." I said.

" We will see." He said.

" Huh!!" I rolled my eyes. He chuckled. " Leave it. Tell me one thing can you recognize me if Pris and I are standing together?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" You should check it when you both are together." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" I don't think you can recognize me." I said.

" Did you applied this on Tristan?" He asked me.

" He recognized Pris very easily." I said to him.

" How did he recognize her?" He asked me.

" Why will I tell you?" I asked him. "You should know that yourself how you will recognize your wife by yourself." I said and he chuckled.

" Ok, I will recognize you by myself." He said and I twisted my lips.

" We will see how you do that. I will be waiti-" I was saying but his phone started to ring. I rolled my eyes. He chuckled before picking the call up.

" Hello!!" He said putting it on speaker.

" Hello, Enrique. Where is Lina?" I heard Pris.

" Hello, Princess. I am here. What happened?" I asked her.

" Lina, did you took photos with someone there?" She asked me.

" Photos?" I asked her.

" Yes. Did you?" She asked me.

" But what happened?" Enrique asked her.

" Actually, Enrique, someone spread a photo of Lina and you in internet. They are saying that it's me with you cause a girl was taking picture with Lina." She said and I gritted.

" Which site did that?" I asked her.

" Lina, Tristan is handling that. You don't have to be worried about it. I was just saying that he careful." She said to me.

" Pris, this is not going to work like that. Ok, I will not interfere in Tris's works but I will do something." I said to her. " I will do something else." I said.

" You don't have to do anything. Just think about enjoying your time with Enrique. I was just saying be careful. Don't let anyone destroy your privacy." She said to me.

I talked to her for awhile. But I wasn't having peace of mind. I kept thinking about it for awhile. I looked at Enrique and he looked a bit confused.

" What happened?" He asked me confusedly.

" Give me the laptop." I said and he chuckled pointing his laptop on the bed. I took it and sat next to him. I log into my Instagram. My eyes opened widened. 9.3 million followers. What the f*ck?!!

" Holy shit!!!" I said.

" What's wrong?" Enrique asked me.

" Suddenly followers raised like a tornado, Dude. I mean how??!" I asked.

I posted a few photos of my wedding. I checked it and found the flash flood of comments and likes. Most of the comments were of those girls out there dying for Enrique. I gritted and looked at Enrique angrily.

" What happened?" He asked me and I gritted.

" Nothing. Just keep smiling. I am going live." I said to him and he nodded.

" Are you sure about it?" He asked me and I nodded.

" I am 100% sure." I said to him. He smiled.

" Ok, I am with you." He said.

" If things doesn't work out properly." I said to him. He smiled before kissing on my nose.

" I will have your back." He said to me smilingly and I nodded. I took a deep breath and started to talk.

" Hi, guys!! As my followers raised like a tornado without any warning I will assume that you all know me already still I will like to introduce myself. I am Adeline Bronwyn. I am an Australian businesswoman who is married to the Prince Enrique now the King of Spain. That makes me the Queen of Spain and many of you may know that the famous singer, songwriter and composer Priscilla Campbell is my twin sister." I said and  turned to see Enrique who smiled looking at me then nodded.

" Well, a few hours back someone spread a photo on internet of my honeymoon trip saying that it was my sister Priscilla with my husband The King His Highness. I will want to tell you all that stop spreading this kind of shits on internet to gain publicity it harms other's personal space. Priscilla is in Melbourne with her family and I am here in Maldives for last 3 days. If I am not wrong then Priscilla had a concert yesterday. If she joined the concert then how can she be with my husband here?! I am telling again that we are twins and the people who has spread this kind of thing will be punished very soon according to the law. I am enjoying my time with my husband it's not crime. Please give us privacy. If anyone tries to pull such a stunt again mark my words it will not be good for you." I said. " That photo which spread around was of my husband and mine. That girl mistook me as Priscilla. This type of thing will destroy both Priscilla and my image and it's very insulting." I said. " That's all for now I think. Bye." I said and ended the live session.

How can people be such narrow minded?!!