A New Plan

Adeline's POV

" Welcome, Your Highness!!" Princess Carolina said holding my hand. I smiled.

" Hello, Princess." I said to her.

" Glad to see you again." She said smilingly.

" Same here." I said and she lead us inside the palace.

" Enrique?" I pinched on Enrique's arm. He looked at me.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Who is that guy?" I eyed the guy who was continuously staring at me since we are here.

He followed my gaze and his facial expressions changed. Enrique wrapped his arm around my shoulder looking at that guy very coldly. He looked away immediately.  

" Mantén los ojos en él." (Keep eyes on him). Enrique said and I looked at him weirdly. I hate it when he speaks in Spanish.

" Yes, Your Highness." The security guy Rony said.

" What did you tell him?" I asked him. He just smiled a bit. 

" You don't have to know that, Sweetheart." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't like it when you hide something from me." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Come. Let's go." He said.

" Who is he?" I asked him.

" He is Mr. Carrigan." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" He is Carrigan?! Then why was he looking at me like that?! He is Princess Carolina's fiance, right?" I asked him.

" He is a bast*rd." He gritted. I looked at Enrique completely shocked. I have never ever heard him cursing someone. He is cursing today?!! Unbelievable!!!

" Are you ok?" I asked him.

" What would happen to me?" He asked me.

" I mean you are cursing." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Yes, cursing him. Because he deserves that." He said and I nodded. Let's not irritate him.

" Is Princess happy with him?" I asked Enrique.

" Would you be happy with me if I had a number of mistress?" He asked me and I glared at him.

" Don't even think about it in your craziest nightmare." I gritted and he chuckled.

" I have no intention of doing so. Your husband is not that cheap minded to cheat on his wife to fulfill his physical need." He said and I twisted my lips. He chuckled. I smiled looking away.

We reached the living room of the palace. I found Queen Sophia and Princess Isidora along with some other people. I chuckled inwardly but smirked at Princess Isidora. This girl got a sweet treatment from me that day. She rolled her eyes. I just ignored them.

" She is my mother Queen Sophia." Princess Carolina said to me.

" Nice to meet you again, Your Highness." I said shaking her hand.

" You met her before?" Princess asked me.

" Yes, Princess. On our wedding day." I said to her and she smiled a bit.

" He is my uncle Prince Vincent. Currently the acting president of royal cabinet." She said and I was a bit confused. She chuckled. " He is the temporary King of Norway, until my coronation he will carry the duties and responsibilities of all Royal actions." She said and I nodded.

" Oh, that's great." I said. " Nice to meet you, Sir." I said.

' Die you old hagfish.' I cursed him under my breath.

" Nice to meet you too, Your Highness." He said to me shaking my hand. I pulled my hand out of his grip.

" She is my cousin. Princess Isidora." Princess said and I chuckled.

" I met her too, Princess. But nice to meet you, Princess Isidora." I said shaking her hand but her eyes were stuck on Enrique. That blazed fire inside me and blast a bomb inside my head. I clutched her hand tightly with all my strength and she looked back at me and I smiled at her. " Nice to meet you, Princess." I said to her smilingly and she was trying to get rid of my hold. " So, how are you? You left without saying anything that day?" I asked her still holding her hand.

" Ac.. actually... I had to go to somewhere else." She said.

" That's ok. But you should have informed before leaving, right? That doesn't sound good. There is something call manner too, right Princess?" I asked her.

" Ye.. yes...yes." she said and I smiled before letting her hand go.

" She is my other cousin Princess Katlyn." Carolina introduced me with another girl standing there.

I have to say this girl is very cute. She has a lot of similarities with Carolina. But unlike Carolina she has gotten her cute dimples and brunette hair. She had a pair of striking blue orbs. She fixed her glasses before shaking hand with me.

" I am Princess Katlyn of Norway. Nice to meet you, Your Highness." She said shaking my hand. I smiled shaking her hand.

She has a very innocent look. But I don't know how innocent she is cause her sister Isidora standing there was a pure witch.

" And he is my fiance, Joseph Carrigan." Princess said and I found the guy from earlier.

" Nice to meet you, Mr. Carrigan." I said and dropped my clutch so that I don't have to shake hand with him. I arranged my staffs and took my phone. " Oh, I have got a call to attend. If you will excuse me." I said.

" This way, Your Highness!!" Rony said to me and I nodded.

I reached the balcony and kept checking my phone for nothing then came back. I found them sitting there and I sat next to Enrique.

" I am very glad that you came here." Princess Carolina said.

" My pleasure, Princess." I said to her. She nodded. 

" Am I late?" We turned to see who said that and found Antonio standing there. I looked at him weirdly and Enrique nodded. I sighed.

" Why is he here?" I whispered.

" I will tell you later." He said.

I hope he is not after Princess Carolina.

" Please, come. Mr. Castlellano." That Carrigan guy said.

I tried to examine his expressions. He sat across us and winked at me before extending his hand toward me.

" Nice to meet you, Your Highness." He said and I shook his hand.

" Nice to meet you, Cousin Antonio." I said and he chuckled.

" Hey, Enrique." He said.

" How are you doing, Antonio?" Enrique asked him. He chuckled.

" I am good." He said and sat next to Princess Katlyn who rolled her eyes at him.

What does he want here?! What is he up to?! A new plan?!