Dark Secrets

Adeline's POV

" May I come in?" I turned to see the Queen. I stood up at once.

I was thinking about my kidnapper fiance who is supposed to be the Prince of the country himself. It is so weird how he kidnapped me and now is trying to marry me in just 10 days. I was very very confused.

" Your Highness!!" I bowed a bit for her and she smiled. I was very impressed with her personality. Enrique is 100% her son. Their personalities matches much.

" Come, have a walk with me." She said.

" Me?" I asked her.

" Yes, you." She chuckled.

" But your Highness, Prince Enrique told me not to get out of the room." I said said to her. She smiled.

" Prince Enrique has nothing to say if that's the Queen's order." She said. I nodded.

" Yes, your Highness." I said to her.

" Follow me." She said and we walked out of room I was locked in all these days.

I started to check the palace. I mean who won't!! This was my first visit to the Royal palace of Spain. The beauty of the architecture fascinated me. This was so enchanting. If I was a visitor or a guest here then I would definitely enjoy this. But I don't know actually what the hell am I supposed to do with the situation. Prince Enrique is not ready to tell me what is the real reason of my kidnapping. If this was someone else then I would have taught him a good lesson for his life but I can't do that with him for two reasons.

One he is the Prince here means he is the boss and we have a lot of business issues with our Spanish associates. Most of the investors of our family business are Spanish. If Prince wants he can block them and we will face a huge lose which will result us being bankrupted. And the second one is he is blackmailing me about Priscilla and Louis. I can go bankrupt if it's needed but I can't take any risk about my siblings. They are more prescious for me.

" What are you thinking about?" The Queen asked me.

" Nothing, your Highness." I said smilingly.

" Are you missing your family?" She asked me. I sighed.

" Missing my siblings the most." I said to her and she smiled a bit.

" Come. Have a seat. Let's talk for awhile." She said and I nodded.

I looked around and found us in the garden which is full of various kind of flowers. Some of them I have never seen before. But it was so beautiful. I loved it.

" You liked the garden?" She asked me.

" Yes, your Highness. It's beautiful." I said to her.

" Princess Amanda loves flowers a lot and the King loves the Princess a lot. So, he made this for his daughter as her birthday gift on her 9th birthday." She said.

" Oh, Prince Enrique has a sister?" I asked her.

" Yes, her name is Amanda." She said and I smiled.

" That's great. I haven't met her yet. I mean she must be busy but I was kinda curious about the Princess. The real Princess to be exact." I said and she chuckled.

" Princess a Amanda is not here in Spain. She has gone to Denmark." She said and I nodded. " No worries. She will be back soon before the wedding ceremony starts." She said and I sighed inwardly.

" That's great I think." I said to her. She sipped the coffee and gestured me to have mine. I took the cup of coffee and smiled.

" You must be very upset with Enrique for doing such a thing with you, right?" The Queen asked me.

" Who won't?" I asked her back. She kept having the coffee quietly.

" Royalty sucks." She said. I didn't say anything. I don't think the comment was for me. " When the King was his older brother died and there were two heir of the throne then. The King and his twin brother. His brother was 15 minutes older than him, so the King stepped back from that. But his brother Leopold wasn't the right person to be the King. He had a lot of affairs out there. Even he tried to r*pe a girl in the palace which enraged their father the King that time. So, he disowned him throwing him out of the palace. Thus Enrique's father became the King. But his father told him when he was dying if Leopold's heir is good enough to have the throne then we should make him or her the King or the Queen. After a few days his brother died so the King brought his son Antonio in the palace to live with us. But he was more poisonous than his father. He tried to harass Princess Amanda once. That is why the King send Princess away from here. He thought that Antonio was still young and he will change himself once he is matured but no use. He stayed a bast-...  I mean a bad guy. He decided not to change himself." She said and I looked at her weirdly. " The King banned him from the palace. Enrique doesn't even want to hear his name. He went to kill Antonio when he tried to harass the Princess years back. Enrique and Antonio doesn't share a good relation." She said. Normal. If someone tried to do that with Priscilla then I would have killed him for real. I am not at all surprised about Prince Enrique's behavior. I would be shocked if he didn't do that.

" I don't know why the King suddenly a few days back kept a weird condition before Enrique." She said and sighed deeply. I waited for her to continue. " He told Enrique that he has to find out a bride in 14 days before his coronation or else he has to marry Princess Carolina whom no one likes for a weird reason. If he doesn't marry her then the King will declare Antonio the King." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" But he is not good to be a King." I said to her.

" Exactly. He will destroy the happiness of the country. He is a stupid womanizer. Bast-... I mean-" she was saying but I stopped her.

" He is a f*cking bast*rd. No doubt." I said and she kept looking at me for awhile. " I am used to these words." I said and she chuckled. " So this why he kidnapped me like that?" I asked her and she nodded. I sighed deeply.

As much as I don't want to get married like this but I know that I can't let Prince Enrique lose in this with that bast*rd Antonio. Never ever. This was very confusing. I don't know what should I do now. I agreed to marry Enrique just because those threatening but now it's seeming like this will be very interesting to disclose all the dark secrets of royalty.