A Traitor

Adeline's POV

" Good morning, Your Highness." I found Fredo watching News sitting on the couch as I came downstairs when I woke up.

" What are you doing here early in the morning?" I asked Fredo sitting across him.

" I was here last night and you were sleeping like a frog." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You didn't even have dinner last night. Go, have breakfast first." He said to me.

" I am fine. Where is Enrique?" I asked him.

" He has some works to do." He said.

" Oh!!" I said. " Did you meet Celine?" I asked him.

" No, I was with her her mother for last 3 days." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" She agreed to be with you?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" Wasn't it you who praised my kidnapping skill that much?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" How is Celine doing? She is so cute." I said. He smirked and stood up.

" After all whose daughter is she?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" She is cute like her mother not a stupid like you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Coffee?" He asked me and I nodded.

He ordered breakfast for us.

" When will Enrique come back?" I asked him.

" He will be back before lunch. You have breakfast." He said.

" Where has he gone?" I asked him.

" He has gone to meet Mr. Perez." He said.

" Oh, he is a nice guy. We met him last time." I said to him and he chuckled. "He will help the Princess in this." He smirked.

" Why are you giving me an evil look? You are evil anyways but I won't like to see your evil face early in the morning." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Dig in." He pointed the breakfast.

I was having breakfast with him when the doorbell rang.

" I will check it." He said and I nodded.

I was checking the news when he entered the living room with Mira and Prince Kieran. I looked at them weirdly.

" Hey, Adele!!" Mira said and hugged me. I chuckled.

" Your Highness!!" Prince Kieran said and I chuckled.

" Hello, Prince Kieran." I said to him. "Don't mind I am having early breakfast. Didn't have dinner last night." I said and he chuckled.

" No worries. You can have your breakfast." He said and I smiled.

" When have you both reached here?" Fredo asked them.

" Awhile back." Mira said.

" You guys should take rest." I said to them.

" I am fit and fine." Prince Kieran said.

" I am absolutely ok." Mira said to him.

" Don't tell me later that you are having headache, Mira. I will kick you out from the suite then." Fredo said. She rolled her eyes at this.

" You always do this with me. Ok. No problem. Lina is my best friend. Remember that." Mira said to her brother. I chuckled.

It's weird when people using your name to call someone else in front of you. Fredo rolled his eyes.

" Where is Enrique?" Mira asked me and I looked at Fredo.

" He has gone to meet Mr. Perez." He said to Mira.

" I see. That guy is a pure evil. Can you imagine even after doing so many things for him, he betrayed King Williams. How can someone possibly do that?! Is money everything?" Mira asked and my eyes opened widened.

" He betrayed the King?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Unfortunately yes. He did." She said.

" Don't worry, Mira. Karma does exist." Prince Kieran said and Mira nodded.

" I also want to see where does it take them. Money will drag them to their grave." She said and I looked at them weirdly.

" He was talking very nicely. I can't believe he betrayed." I said. " But Enrique went to meet him. What if he attacks Enrique?" I asked him.

" He will not do anything to him. Enrique has gone to solve his problem." Fredo said.

" Which kind of solution?" I asked him.

" You will see." He smirked.

" When someone is acting very pathetic then only one thing is left to remove him permanently." Prince Kieran said and I looked at him weirdly. What is he saying?!

" He knows about Celine too. If he opens his mouth before the Queen about this then it will be hard to save Celine and Lina." Mira said and I nodded. Fredo chuckled.

" He will only if he is alive." Fredo said and I choked.

" Are you going to kill him?" I asked him.

" He will kill himself." Fredo said.

" What?!" I asked him.

" Yes. He will have a wrong medicine this morning after breakfast and die after a few hours. It will look like a normal death like an heart attack." Fredo said and I looked at him weirdly.

" What??! How do you know that?" I asked him.

" Karma does exist, Adele. He gave a slow poison to The King which make him sick and after when King was sick he gave him wrong medicines. He bought the doctors." Mira said.

" But why did he do that?" I asked her.

" The Queen told him to do so. He got a handsome amount for that. He was sold." Fredo said to me. 

" How do you know that?" I asked him.

" I have my own ways, Adele. I have done a lot of mistakes in my life. I shouldn't have listened to Lina that day. I should have dragged her with me that day when she told me to leave. I made a wrong decision. But I will not take wrong decisions anymore. Enough of compromising with Lina. Now things will happen which I want. I don't care if she likes it or not." He said.

" Don't hurt her, Fredo. She is already hurt enough." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Only I know how did I spend last 2 years without her." He said. " She didn't even bother to tell me that she was pregnant with our baby. She send the divorce papers directly." He said.

" She was forced to do so, Fredo. Everything for you. She loves you a lot." Mira said to him and I sighed.

" I do love her too." He said.

" Don't let your anger take over your emotions." Prince Kieran said and Fredo was about to say something but the doorbell rang.

Mira went to open the door and I found Enrique coming in. He sat next to me. He hold my hand before having the pancake I was about to shove inside my mouth. I rolled my eyes. He got habitual having meal with the same fork and spoon.

" Everything ok?" Fredo asked Enrique.

" You will know that by this morning." He said. " But Jen got the papers." He gestured Fredo to talk to his PA. He nodded.

What are they talking about??! Mystery again but I never thought Mr. Perez will be a traitor.