Secretive And Twisted

Adeline's POV

" Why didn't you let me talk to Princess Carolina?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" They need time to discuss their issues." He said.

" Which issue?" I asked him.

" Let's go to hotel. I am tired." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I will not go anywhere until you tell me." I said to him and he sighed.

" We can talk when we reach the hotel." He said.

" No." I said. " We will talk here. Means here." I said.

" You don't trust me?" He asked me. I gritted.

" Urrrgghh!!!" I said stomping my feet. He chuckled. 

" Good for you, sweetheart." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

" Why did you start to call me sweetheart suddenly?" I asked him.

" You didn't like it? Then I can call you something else? Umm, what about Babe?" He asked me smirking and I rolled my eyes.

" I am hungry." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Let's go." He said and the guards took us out of there saving us from the crowd of paparazzi.

" I become celebrity suddenly." I said to Enrique as we got into the car. He chuckled before pulling me close to himself. I hugged him and closed my eyes.

" You ok?" He asked me.

" Sleepy and hungry, Your Highness. You should send to jail for keeping the Crown Princess hungry for that long." I said to him and he hold my hand before kissing on it.

" If you want that then I will do that happily." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Stop flirting." I said and he chuckled.

" I am serious." He said.

" I am not serious. How long will it take to reach the hotel?" I asked him.

" 10 minutes." He said and I nodded. He ran his figures through my hair and it relaxed my scalp and me as well. " Wake up, sweetheart." I heard him calling me. I opened my eyes. "We are here. Let's go." He said and I ran my fingers through my hair to fix them before I came out of the car. As soon as I came out of the car I was shocked seeing the crowd out of the hotel.

" Just smile and wave at them." Enrique said and I smiled.

The cameras were flashing all around. I couldn't open my eyes properly. He hold my hand and we smiled at the paparazzi before waving at them. They were asking a lot of questions but Enrique took me out of there without answering any of them. Just kept smiling at them.

" Wow!!! What a life!!!" I said throwing myself on the bed as soon as we reached the suite. He sat next to me and removed my shoes from my feet.

" Go, get freshen up and I am ordering breakfast for you." He said.

" Why for me only?! Are you planning to stay hungry tonight?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" For us." He said and I nodded. I opened my luggage and took my clothes. I took a shower and then came out of the washroom.

" Breakfast arrived. You start. I will get freshen up." He said before going into the washroom but I wasn't feeling having breakfast without him. So, I waited for him to join me.

He came out of the washroom after 10 minutes. I looked at him narrowing my eyes trying to understand if this guy is trying to seduce me showing his perfect sculptured body or he has no idea of a girl getting crazy behind him?! I sighed as he put on the black t-shirt. Don't wear black!!! Stupid!!! I am going to die soon. He will be the reason for that. Mark my words.

" What happened?! Why are you still sitting there? You were whining for food awhile back." He said to me sitting next to me.

" I was eating...sorry waiting for you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" It must be cold now." He said.

" No problem." I said to him. He chuckled and ordered for coffee.

" Cappuccino. I don't have black coffee. Black like your heart." I said to him twisting my lips. He chuckled.

" My heart is sitting across me. She is not black in fact she is real life snow white." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Hahaha...Funny." I said to him. He smiled.

" Start to have breakfast." He said and I nodded before having my breakfast.

" You didn't tell me about Fredo and Princess Carolina." I said to him.

" Who is Fredo?! Who is Princess Carolina?" He asked me and I glared at him.

" You promised me." I said to him.

" Did I?! I don't remember doing that." He said.

" I will not talk to you if you don't tell me." I said to him and he smiled.

" I will tell you everything. It will be better if you know about this when we go to somewhere in the afternoon." He said to me.

" I am not that patient." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You have to wait to reach there to know the things clearly." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" Tell me one thing why does everyone hate a girl like Carolina? Even Her Highness doesn't like Carolina. But why?! What's her fault?" I asked him and he sighed deeply looking out of the window. He thought about something for awhile. I waited for him to continue.

" Sometimes we can't recognize the real color of people. They keeps changing their color like a chameleon. But some people keeps trying to fake their real self. We get confused about what their real face is and what not." He said and I nodded.

" Can I talk to Princess Carolina? She was saying that you may not allow me to talk to her?!" I asked him.

" If it was a few days back then I wouldn't but you can. She needs a lot of mental support for herself." He said and I sighed.

" I don't know why I always feel like she is very sad and unhappy behind her bright smile. Everything she does to show people that she is very happy is totally show off." I said to him. He nodded.

" She has enemies at her own home. How can she be so happy when she is scared all the time?" He said and I couldn't get what he was trying to say. Royalty is too secretive and twisted.