'my girlfriend has a boyfriend and she's saying another boy's name behind his back? oh my!' i recognised his voice instantly.

'can you just go away?! why did you cheat on me if you cared about me this much? why?' a tear escaped and i kneeled without turning to face him, 'seungwoo-ya, i miss you so much.' a pair of arms came to snake my waist.

'harin-ah, i'm so sorry. alcohol controlled me, i didn't know what i was doing.' he said softly.

'sorry, seungwoo-ya. i need to go.' i budged him away and walked to the restroom to clean myself up before minkyu finds out i've been crying. when i went back outside, i spotted seungwoo waiting for me. i tried to avoid his gaze, but it made my heart ache more than i thought.

.seungwoo pov.

as she walked past me, i debated on whether i should stop her or not. but my body couldn't do what my mind intended to. i stretched a hand to her, but as i turned back, she disappeared.

fuck.

that was my only chance.

my love for her still lingers.

it's like, i'm howling for her.

but why is my gaze always at jo yuri?

she's not even as pretty as harin.

(a/n: no hate to yuri i love her she's my bias in iz*one)

.harin pov.

my heart could skip two beats as i walked away from him. but i was proud i could get away. i looked down as i was walking, and guess who i bumped.

i fell, because i was careless and as i looked up i saw a figure. she was quite short. 'yah, yena go the fuck away!' i said quite loudly.

'yena? you think i'm yena?' that voice made me look up in shock. it was jo yuri. of course it was.

among all the nice, nerdy girls in my grade, class prez, jo. yu. ri. had to bump into me.

'o-oh sorry i thought you were yena.'

'hah! pathetic. you think i'm as ugly as her? and now that you're on the floor, might as well stay on the floor.' she lifted up her leg and almost kicked me.

almost.

seungwoo dragged me backwards at the right moment. i closed my eyes shut and didn't dare to open them. 'harin-ah.' his voice made me shiver. i slowly opened my eyes and saw tons of people circling me, and felt seungwoo's arms under my armpits. among the people who former a circle over me, i saw minkyu.

jealousy roaming in his eyes.

'm-minkyu-ya.' i tried to say, but it came out silent.

minkyu looked at me as if i was a ghost and walked away. yuri tried her best to cry. she was trying to make excuses.

'yah! seungwoo-ya, she was about to hit me! oh my god!' she fell on the floor and gripped her wrists. 'look at it, seungwoo-ya, she bit me!' but i didn't do shit and there was nothing on her wrist. no tears were cried at all. in the midst of processing what was happening, all i could think about was minkyu. or maybe seungwoo too.

'yah, what do you think you're doing right now?' he said with rasp

'yah, what do you think you're doing right now?' he said with rasp. 'do you guys really believe someone as innocent as harin would attack her?' he looked at the crowd and pointed at yuri. many people started mumbling and shook their heads. i noticed yuri's face reddening. she suddenly grabbed seungwoo's hand, making him fall over at yuri.

but of course, something happened.

as seungwoo was on top of her, it looked like seungwoo's lips were intentionally pressed on yuri's.

seungwoo instantly got up and saw me cover my mouth in shock. 'do you see that guys? he just kissed me! he even tried to make me fall! now do you believe me that he was just covering up for harin,' she paused and faced me, 'because he hates me?'

 'do you see that guys? he just kissed me! he even tried to make me fall! now do you believe me that he was just covering up for harin,' she paused and faced me, 'because he hates me?'

she looked scary.

i was terrified and confused. so i just ran.

'harin-ah,

let's break up.'