月曜 - monday

"(Y/n)?" His voice was gentle, soft, and kind. Just how he normally was. I tilted my head to the side with a hum, watching my best friends face flush a bright red at my response. Tamaki Amajiki. "Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing his neck nervously. I blinked, shaking my head realizing I had zoned out during our lunchtime. Mirio and Nejire were locked in a rather uninteresting conversation about whether ducks had nostrils or not, so it made sense why I had drifted into my own quiet place after the first five minutes.

I had been thinking about everything that happened three days ago. My father had revoked my allowance and I was basically on my own at this point. On another note, my school also has requested we to move into the dorms they had just built to keep us safer, so technically I could stop paying my electric and water bill for a bit. I wonder if I speak to the companies they'll agree to turn it off for a couple of months? Moving into the dorms could really save me money... "(y/n)?" Tamaki asked again, reaching out across the table and gently touching my wrist. I jumped at his touch, yanking away instinctively.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about...bills and things." I mumbled, resting my chin on my hand as I stared down at my food. Of course all this was unbeknownst to my best friends, how could I tell them such a depressing turn of events? They already knew my life story, and I absolutely hate when they talk about it because the pity and awkwardness that comes along with the conversation drives me insane. Mirio and Nejire, who are normally such bubbly and extroverted people, become so grey whenever the subject of my life comes up. It's hard for even me to see. That's why I always stuck closer to Tamaki. He was the only one out of the three that seemed to comprehend sadness and loss as a constant feeling rather than a passing one. But even Tamaki wouldn't venture that deep into the pits of my soul, and I don't blame him.

"Bills?" Tamaki whispered and I nodded firmly, picking up my chopsticks and poking my soba.

"Yeah, living alone is all fun and games until you see how much you spend on electricity." I joked, taking a bite of my food as my eyes traveled past Tamaki to the raging cafeteria behind him. He began muttering something about managing my power usage and how he could help me with that because for some reason he was mildly talented at balancing a checkbook. I nodded along with what he said, barely listening, as my gaze locked on a very familiar tall man, carrying a tray with one hand as he was trying to make his way through a crowd of students.

"Oh, (y/n)!" Nejire said a little too loud as she abandoned her wildly confusing conversation with Mirio to talk to me. Shota Aizawas (I've come to learn his last name) eyes flicked over to me gently, flashing me a small smirk, as he started making his way to my table with one hand in his pocket. My eyes widened and I looked back down at my food. Why is he coming over here? Aren't we suppose to be a secret? "How's it going with you and that super secret boyfriend of yours?" Nejire asked, making the other two boys who sat with us glance over at me. Well it is not a secret now, Nejire. My cheeks turned a bright pink as I could feel Shota's stare. I waved an anxious hand in front of my face, stuttering a couple times.

"Uh, well...everything is great, really...uh." Shota was getting closer and I'm sure my face was getting redder.

"(Y/n) has a boyfriend?!" Mirio exclaimed, standing up. My eyes widened. Oh my god.

"Well-."

"Yeah! She said he's super hot and mature!" Nejire beamed and a small stifled laugh could be heard from the Erasure hero. Oh my fucking god.

"Ms.Todoroki," Shota cleared his throat as he approached my table. My friends turned around at the sound of my name being called by the monotoned man. "Would you care to come to my room to talk about becoming an aid for my class, like we discussed?" I rose an eyebrow, not hesitating to go along with his ruse. I nodded quietly, picking up my tray of food and excusing myself from my friends. I followed Shota silently with my head bowed, staring at my half eaten soba, wondering what this was all about and how I'm going to explain any of this to my friends.

"So, teachers aid?" I inquired, placing my food down on his desk as he did the same, turning to me with his hands in his pockets. We were finally alone in his classroom. He eyed me up and down, shamelessly eating away at me in my school uniform as I suddenly became aware of how I looked. My socks pressing into my thighs, my skirt barely covering anything, the buttons of my shirt threatening to pop as my breasts pressed against the fabric. I nervously pulled the end of my skirt, the exciting feeling of being in Shotas classroom at my school, alone.

"I just wanted to see you." He admitted, not advancing any further, but obviously wanting to. A cheeky smirk spread across my lips, well isn't this the perfect place to toy with him.

"And why is that, Aizawa-Sensei?" I teased, pressing my body against his, making him nervously glance at his classroom door.

"(Y/n)-."He began but I cut him off, my hand running over his crotch as he glanced back at me. I yanked the capture wrapping around his neck, pulling his face down to mine.

"What's wrong, Aizawa-Sensei?" I said innocently, my fingers quickly unzipping the zipper on the pants part of his jumpsuit, wasting no time to wrap my hand around him. He stiffened at my boldness, his fingers clenching the edge of his desk as he let out a deep breath. "Do you want me to get on my knees, Aizawa-Sensei?" Shota forced his gaze away from me, as I moved my hand up and down, pumping pleasure out of him that he tried so desperately not to like.

"Stop with that." He muttered, his grip on the wood of his desk tightening as he tried to resist me. I flopped to my knees, arching my back so my skirt rose, tucking (h/c) strands behind my ear. I looked up at him, my eyes widening with feigned innocence.

"Aizawa-Sensei?" I said, my lips inching closer to his being.

"Stop." He breathed, his gaze now not being able to leave me.

"Beg me, Aizawa-Sensei."

"(Y/n)."

"Aizawa-Sen-."

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of your throat."

_____________________________

I been spelling this mans name wrong FOR HOW MANY CHAPTERS?

Also, hey! Thanks for this many reads, likes, and comments. You guys make my days and I appreciate you for sticking with my story :)