𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Wait, did I, did we miss something?" Bella asked. Echo looked up at her, cocking an eyebrow. She then followed her sister's gaze to the ring on her finger.

"Oh, right." Echo nodded. She looked back up at the couple, sending them both a sheepish smile. "We're engaged."

"What? Oh my god, E!" Bella exclaimed, walking over to her sister who had stood up. She grabbed her sisters hand, admiring the ring before pulling her into a hug. "I'm so happy for you sis."

"Thanks, Bells." Echo hugged her back.

"Took you long enough." Edward commented, looking at Carlisle who only rolled his eyes in response.

꧁꧂

Echo was going to punch him again. Had Carlisle not come out on the porch and grabbed hold of her, she would for sure have lunged at the werewolf, breaking every bone in his body. A snarl fell on her lips as he told the two couples, Bella and Edward being the other, the news of him telling Charlie about being a werewolf.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Echo snapped at him, the werewolf wincing at her harsh tone. Even the vampires around her flinched.

"Look, I solved a problem. You were leaving, what did you expect me to do?"

"You don't realize the danger you've put him in. The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us." Bella argued.

"No, I didn't tell him about you, just me. I only said you were different."

"And that we have a niece, who we adopted." Edward inputted.

"Seriously, Black. He's not going to let that go." Echo growled.

"Did you consider the physical pain you'll put Bella through? It'll be like sticking a white hot branding iron down her throat, and that's assuming she can control her thirst. Same with Echo." Edward quickly told the wolf, seething dangerously at him. Though Edward didn't scare him like Echo did.

"Look, Charlie's been in hell, and I know you'll be much happier with him in your life." Jacob defended.

"Jacob, don't try and pretend you're doing this for anyone but yourself." Echo seethed.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Because he'll be here in ten minutes."

"What?!" Both Swan siblings yelled in unison.

"Carlisle, I'm going to kill him." Echo dangerously said. She looked at the wolf, her golden eyes meet his chocolate ones. The werewolf visibly winced at her hard gaze. "So help me god Black if this goes wrong, I will rip your head from your goddamn body."

"Alright, love." Carlisle soothed, grabbing her hand into his own. She calmed down slightly at his loving touch. "Let's not kill anyone today, please." He led the girl inside the home, Bella and Edward following whilst Jacob stayed outside, scared to currently be near the ex-assassin who could no doubt break his neck before he could even blink.

The vampires were now helping the two newborns with coming face to face with Charlie. Echo didn't really need much help seeing as she would always sit straight due to being an assassin, if she slouched her father would be concerned for her health. The main thing she needed to control was her strength, she underestimated it a lot. Carlisle handed the girl brown contacts which she immediately glared at.

"It'll only be for an hour at most." Carlisle told the girl. Echo let out a soft sigh before allowing him to place the contacts over her golden eyes.

"The main thing is not to move too fast." Carlisle told Bella as Echo stood beside of him.

"Try taking a seat, crossing your legs." Alice stated. Bella got up, looked around before speeding over to a chair causing it to slam into the wall as she gently crossed her legs. Echo smirked with amusement.

"Maybe a tad bit slower, Bells." Echo told her. Carlisle pinched his fingers together to add an affect.

"And blink at least three times a minute." Alice states. Bella starts blinking repeatedly causing Alice to nod her head. "Good."

"For a cartoon character." Jacob mumbled earning a glare from Echo. He immediately shut his mouth.

"Hold your breath, it'll help with the thirst." Carlisle told her.

"Just don't forget to move your shoulders, so it looks like your breathing." Edward explained, showing her an example. Bella copied.

"And don't sit so straight, humans don't do that." Rosalie looks over at Echo before saying, "Well, except for Echo."

"Don't know whether to be offended by that or not. But, I'm gonna take it as a complement." Echo smiled, earning a soft chuckle from the blonde. Bella stood up, nodding her head.

"Okay, I got it. Move around, blink, slouch." The sound of a car pulling up grabbed the siblings attention. Everyone started to leave the room whilst Carlisle gave Echo a kiss on the top of the head.

"Good luck." He whispered, before walking out of the room.

" He whispered, before walking out of the room

1,229 words

Authors note: My head hurtssss. Also, Echo threatening Jacob is the best thing.

I hope you al enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye my loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH