“Wowwwww… this is amazing…” I say!

“cool! Now sit let us discuss the pan. You may write it down if I ever forgot to inform you! ” Brecie said.

Smiling from ear to ear I took the notepad and a pen which was on the table in the lounge!

We are currently in Sydney! Yeah.. our first show was in Sydney!

“ohaky! So after Sydney, you have a show in New Castle, then Brisbane, Townsville, Queensland. In between you have cd signing events! You have radio shows, you have interviews and you have enjoyment! ”

I nod and note down!

“then we leave for North America. Where you have to perform in Mexico, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Chicago, Washigton, San Francisco, San Diego, Ottawa and Vancouver. It will take you probably 4 months in North America! Then we go South America where we perform in Rio- de Janerio and Brasilia, Salvador. You stay for 2 months in South America. You perform in these 3 places and then you take off! Last month of your tour is spent in Europe. You won’t go many places in Europe. One show in one state! And the states you will cover are Germany, Spain, Italy. Your last show of the tour will be in Amsterdam! ”

I worte the list of places! And hung it on the wall!

“the bus will take you to the rest of them. And from there you guys will move to New Castle! See you soon!” she said and left!

After 5 minuites the bus started moving! I came to know the name of our driver. His name was Jessie. I sat on the sofa and took my cellphone out! I logged into  my twitter! Last time I had logged into my twitter, It was when I was a normal girl! I had tons of notifications! Followers had gone up. To my surprise, I didn’t imagine this would happen! I had few tweets that mentioned my name!

-@agg_pari you are sooo cute. Even my favourite track is Red (:

-@agg_pari you are amazing just like your songs! <3

A few more good comments before tears started rolling down my eyes!

@agg_pari stay the hell away from Harry you bitch!

@agg_pari go back to where ever you are from cuz you are not one of us!

@agg_pari you are a bitch and using harry for his Fame. You don’t deserve to be in 5 SEASONS. They are better if you weren’t there.

I suddenly heard the door open. But I was too week to look up.

I ignored and continued reading!

@agg _pari you are a useless person! No wonder why your dad and mom had to die because of you!

@agg_pari don’t you dare touch Harry! And leave him alone!

My cell phone was snatched away from me!

*Harry’s point of view!*

I was called by Brecie that the bus was about to reach! I informed the other Lads! As soon as the bus arrived I ignored Paparazzi on the gates of Hotel and went towards the bus! Opening the doors I see Pari sitting on couch and crying. Her head hung down! I could hear her sobs! I quickly stuffed my bags on one side and snatched her cellphone from her hands! I saw the hate she wa receiving from the fans! I knew this would happen one day! And I wanted to be there for here! She snapped her head up! Her eyes puffy, and red! I quickly took her into my embrace. She did not fight back! She started crying more loudly!

“its ohkay love! m here! Everything will be fine! Just don’t listen to them!” I say rubbing smooth cirles on her back!

“they are accusing me for my parents death Harry!” she said in sobs!

“c’mon love. let me take you to the room. You need to sleep!” she nods and holding her like bridal style I took her in the room!

I gently put her on one of the bunks! I was about to leave when she said

“please don’t leave me harry. Please be ith me!”

I pushed myself under covers with her! she rest her head on my chest and slept like a baby! I couldn’t control myself and kissed her temples!

Even I drifted to sleep!

“Eleanor’s point of view ”

We all reached the the tour bus.

“where is harry and pari?” Louis asked with a worried expression!

“in here sleeping!” Liam said giggling!

we went to have a look! They were sleeping in such a comfy position in the bunks!

“They look so cute together! I hope Pari forgives harry!” Perrie said with a sad face!

“I am sure she will. But not soon though!” Zayn said. We all nod and leave. The tour bus was amazingly amazing!

We all had food and slept!