eight.

j a i m e e

+

TRIGGER WARNING: explicit smut

+

Our lips mould together again. Shayden picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carries us into his bedroom.

"You're so good for me." He mumbles, breathless. "So fuckin' beautiful, love."

His soft fingertips slid below my long-sleeved shirt, tracing my skin as he pulled it over my head. Leaning forward, I capture his lips with mine and bunch his shirt up in my fists, tugging at it until he realizes I want it off.

Once we break apart, he chuckles slightly and corresponds with my demands. Shayden just smiles at me, biting his lip as happiness and lust circles within his irises. He switches our positions so effortlessly until he's leaning on the headboard of the bed with me straddling his waist, chest to chest.

Shayden stills, his eyes searching mine before he presses his mouth against my collarbone. His lips and his tongue dance across my skin, down to the swell of my breast and my back arched into his touch. Before I know it, my bra is gone too. Terrifying desire twisted his face as my breathing quickens, only rising my chest and sending his entire attention to my breasts.

He squeezes them gently at first, running his thumb along my nipples until they harden. My head cocks and I watch his eyes study my body slowly, focusing on all the parts that have changed so drastically over the past four years. While he was doing that, I conducted my own study. He'd gained so much muscle and, before this moment right now, it's never been something I found important. But watching the way his biceps clench when he tightens his hold on something makes my panties wet at the touch.

I didn't realize I was staring until my gaze flickers to him to see a smirk playing on his lips. I laugh at his expression, turning my cheek so he doesn't see my own smile growing. I gasp, surprised when I feel his teeth nick me lightly on my neck before his mouth travels down to my nipple, taking it into his mouth.

Trying to stifle a moan, and blatantly failing to, I fell his hand slip under my shorts and into my panties.

"Fuck." I pant, the raw ecstasy of feeling his hands on me driving me insane. I forgot how good this can feel. Amongst all the pain and the agony and the sleepless nights, my own thoughts had ignored how Shayden knows how to ignite my entire being like no other.

His thumb flicks my clit, pinching it between two fingers as he moves until we're face to face. His other hand reaches out and holds my cheek, as I lean naturally into his touch.

"I love you so much." He whispers, kissing my forehead. His hand moves out of my panties and instead wraps around my hip, pulling me so I'm flush against his chest. Shayden places his head on top of mine, fingers gently running up and down my spine. "I missed you, Jai."

"I missed you too." My eyes flutter shut, arm wrapping around his torso and tightening.

It doesn't take long for me to reach my high. Shayden holds me through it all, whispering sweet promises into my ear as I kiss him with everything in me.

And then we fall asleep, lay wrapped around each other, fading away into our own gentle abyss of happiness.

Shayden always made it hard to breathe, but maybe he would be the only thing that could pull me out of this ocean of grief that I'd destined myself to fall in.