⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( real parental love )

❝彼らは彼女を愛していました...

fun fact #11 ; kourin likes mermaids.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Kou!"

"Rinny!"

Both Adan and Chisa shouted in unison as they tackled the girl into a hug. They felt so relieved to see the girl up and about, when they first saw her on the hospital bed unconscious and bloodied, their hearts were crushed.

"Stop worrying so much," she mumbled, rubbing their backs comfortingly as they cried into her shoulders. "I'm sorry for worrying you okaasan, otousan.." It seemed that she'd been getting a lot of hugs that day, not that she blamed them. And she secretly loved hugs. After what seemed like forever, they finally let go of her. After they scolded her, they sat down around the table a heavy silence filling the air once she'd told them what happened.

Adan pursued his lips as his fingers tapped the table, "a new quirk? Isn't this your sixth quirk?"

"It is. I'm as surprised as you, I mean, it just happened!" Kourin ran her fingers through her brown locks. "What that experience taught me is that anything can happen, anything. I need to get a hold of dad's quirk, both of his quirks. I managed mum's quirks pretty well."

"So, your new quirk is screaming so deafeningly loud that your opponents are incapacitated." Chisa concluded, rubbing her chin, "sounds like a banshee, my dear. But, my question is, who did you get it from?"

"I'll have to ask All Might.. I'm going to talk to him tonight," she told them, a small smile gracing her face. "I hope this won't change the fact that I've always been independent.. I know you're both concerned for my health and well being, but I promise I'm fine."

Adan placed a hand over hers, a worried expression on his features. "Of course not, Kou, you know we love you more than anything. We want you to have your freedom. But, that just means we'll just be worried even more than usual."

"I expect nothing less from you two," she placed a kiss on the crown of their heads.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀