⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( can you feel it? )

❝あなたは翻訳しますか..

fun fact #44 ; the second time she
met hawks was recently when she
was with endeavour and she'd
wandered off. he easily recognised
her even though she didn't. he
gifted her a feather. which she uses
as a keychain on her most used bag.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Once everyone was done eating, Todoroki grabbed her hand and separated her from the others, wanting some alone time with his favourite person. It felt like everyone was getting more attention than he was.

"So, where exactly are you taking me, Sho?" Kourin asked as she weaved and ducked the tree branches. "Oh no, are you going to... murder me?"

Todoroki turned back to look at her, clearly hurt. "I would never."

Her eyes softened and she placed a hand on his cheek reassuringly. "Oh, snowflake, it was only a joke. I know you would never hurt me.. Wipe the look off your face," she gave him a quick peck. "Where are we going again?"

"You'll see.."

"Is this..."

"It's your little slice of heaven.. I thought it'd be a nice place to stargaze, I remember you said you wanted to do that," he said, taking a seat in the meadow of flowers. "What's your favourite flower, by the way?"

Kourin sat in between his legs, leaning on his chest. "I can't believe you remembered.. and as for my favourite flower, I don't really have one.. I'd be happy with anything you got me." She felt his arms slithering around her waist as she began playing with the assorted flowers in front of her, "you've grown in the last three months, Sho."

He rested his head on her shoulder, watching her fingers carefully weave the stems through to make a connection. He was curious as to what she was making. "How so?"

"You're interacting more, smiling more.. I must say, I'm a little jealous.. before I had you all to myself," she said, feeling his grip around her tighten. "Your smiling face is unbelievably cute.."