⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( quick visit from hawks )

❝すべての人に愛されている..

fun fact #43 ; kourin and hawks have
met before, one when she was ten and
visiting near the place where hawks
was being kept, she made him a flower
that reminded her of him, a pink
carnation which she then froze and
proceeded to tell him that it'd never
melt as long as she was alive. he still
has the frozen flower.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin had gotten up an hour earlier than everyone else to squeeze in extra training session with Aizawa. A yawn escaped her lips as she slid on her shoes and tied her hair into a bun, making her way outside to where she and her teacher had arranged to meet up. They stood across from each other and at that moment, with their hair tied up and clear eyebags, they looked like they were related. "Ohayo..."

"I'm glad to see that you're taking your training seriously," he said and even that, her determination reminded him of Emi. "We'll keep it mainly hand to hand but I'll let you alternate between your quirks. Keep your elemental quirk to a minimum."

She remembered the almost tornado during the sports festival and nodded, "got it."

Aizawa charged forwards and fought with the young brunette, as they sparred he couldn't fight the memories that flowed within him. She reminded him too much of her mother, even from the way she fought.

"You have that look on your face again, sensei." She pointed out as she landed a blow to his side. It was an expression she saw often, so she didn't have any trouble recognising it but it was the first time she'd addressed it. And with his moment of hesitation, she delivered several blows and kicked him backwards. When the brunette went to use her elemental quirk, nothing happened which meant...

He erased it. Only momentarily.

And as the pair charged at one another, a timer went off which prompted them both to stop.

"Good job, Yagami," he praised.

A soft hum escaped her lips as she grabbed her water bottle. "Thank you for waking up a little earlier to train with me, I know you love sleeping."