⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( friendly competition )

❝強力な対戦相手...

fun fact #15 ; if kourin was adopted
by a nicer couple, she'd be fucking so
wholesome.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

With the upcoming U.A. sports festival, Kourin was working herself harder than ever, the injuries that'd been inflicted on her no longer hurt but training with Adan, herself and the whole class, it only made her more tired, so, two days prior to the famed sports festival she slept. She made sure that she was ready and prepared, unlike the attack on the USJ, so she slept for two days straight. In a blink of an eye, it was finally time for the sports festival.

On her way to the waiting area, she spotted a takoyaki stand and her eyes lit up. Though, as much as she wanted to buy one, she'd left her money at home and she could already imagine the class representative scolding her. Fuck. I can't buy my precious takoyaki.

Probably noticing the dejected look on her face, the man working the stands called out to her. "Hey kid! Can't have you look so dejected in front of my stand, here, take it on the house," he smiled widely, handing her a couple of pieces of takoyaki. "Good luck."

Her eyes lit up once more as she eagerly took the takoyaki from him. "Thank you, so much!" A warm smile appeared on her lips which made the man flush. "I'll come back after the matches and buy some more!"

"It's a promise, kid!" He shouted, waving her off.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀