⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( training in the water )

❝スイミングプール..

fun fact #37 ; kourin first got her
period when she was twelve.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

As of right now, only Bakugo, Midoriya and Todoroki knew where she lived, so when she heard two familiar  voices calling out her name, her eyes snapped open. "Is that... Mina and Toru...?" She rolled out of bed and cradled the baby lion in her arms before she headed for the door.

"Koucch— ooh, sexy."

"Mina, Toru, what is it?" A yawn escaped her lips.

"We asked to use the pool and Aizawa-Sensei let us!" Hagakure squealed, taking hold of her spare hand. "Ooh! Is that a cat or a dog?" A low growl escaped from Kasai's lips as he attempted to bite the invisible girl's finger. "You don't need to bring a bathing suit because we have the school issued ones, but make sure to bring a towel and maybe food!"

Kourin nodded slowly, petting the lion in her arms. "Can I bring Kasai?" With an eager nod from the two, she quickly shoved a spare change of clothes and a towel in her bag before heading off.

"How'd you two get my address by the way?" She asked.

Ashido grinned, "from Midoriya, of course!"

"We may have lied a little, saying it was important..." Hagakure trailed off, "but we promise not to come again without your permission!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

When they'd gotten there, everyone had already arrived, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Uraraka and Asui were in the middle of changing when the trio barged in. "We brought her!" Ashido shouted excitedly.