⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( recovering )

❝二人の男の子...

fun fact #10 ; but she's a switch with girls.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

When the brunette had first arrived at the hospital, the doctors and nurses were worried that she wasn't going to make it but as soon as she was prepped and ready to undergo surgery, her wounds didn't look as bad as they did. She was healing herself and it was miraculous, the rate she was healing herself in, no doubt due to her quirk. With the surgery and all the blood loss, not mention the bones broken she was in a short two day coma.

When she'd woken up, she wanted nothing more than to work on the quirks she'd neglected to hone, but even so, time would move on and the events that took place that day would always haunt her and her scars would remind her of that. After laying there with her eyes closed for a few minutes, she finally opened her eyes and she took a moment to adjust her eyes to the light. "It's damn bright." Kourin croaked out, her hand rubbing her throat as her mind flashed back to the horrific events that took place at the USJ. She could already feel her eyes tearing up, but she quickly wiped them away before they rolled down her cheeks. She grabbed her phone which was on the table beside her bed and noticed all the messages that were left for her. "Messages? That's new."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

( ICYHOT )
hey kou.

i'm sorry i couldn't have
done more for you.

i hope you get better.

please give me a call once
you feel better..

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

( BAKAGO )
oi. call me asap.

okay weird eyes?

asap.

AS SOON AS U WAKE UP
OKAY? if you don't.... i'll
blast you