⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( in the waves )

❝彼は彼女を愛していた..

fun fact #25 ; kourin's favourite
holiday is halloween.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin had an uneventful and peaceful night and morning, resuming to her usual routing back before she attended U.A. She was training with Adan, or gaming or cooking with Chisa. Naturally, with the boringly mundane night she'd had, she didn't expect anyone to text, not to mention, the brunette was still getting used to it. Being texted.

When her phone began buzzing in the middle of the afternoon, she furrowed her brows. Who could it be? She held the boxing bag still as she opened the text.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

you have 1 new message !

( BAKAGO )
u free?

( KOUCCHAN )
why?

( BAKAGO )
cus i'm fucking asking idiot
so?

( KOUCCHAN )
wow but yeh i'm free

( BAKAGO )
meet me at the beach near
your place okay?

( KOUCCHAN )
kay

By the time she'd gotten there, Bakugo was already standing by the coming and going waves. His crimson hues focused on the sun that was setting and when he felt someone's arms wrap around his torso, he was ready to blast whoever it was. "Kou?! What the fuck took you so long?!"

"Impatient much?" She stepped back from him and placed a hand on her hip, "why am I here again?"

"To swim. So, why the fuck are you wearing that?" He motioned to her outfit. And though it wasn't fit for swimming, the ash blond did admire her sense of style despite how basic it was. Though, he'd find her beautiful even if she was wearing rags. "How exactly are you going to swim?"