⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( an unexpected kiss )

❝彼女は彼女の親友を愛していました...

fun fact #5 ; kourin is a masochist.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Alright everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about." All Might said and pulled out two boxes. "Team H are the heroes and Team J are the villains. Now let's start the second indoor person to person training match!"

"We're up, Koucchan, Sero!" Kirishima practically dragged her to the building whilst their third teammate trailed behind them. Once they'd taken their positions in protecting the 'nuclear' weapon, he turned to her, "we're about to start, do you have a plan?"

Kourin cracked her knuckles and her lips curved up into a small smirk, "let them come to us. Protect the weapon and kick their ass. Fumikage's strong, so our best bet in winning is if we restrain him. If you guys can do that, I'll take care of the weapon and Tsuyu," she said and knelt down, pressing her hand to the ground and behind them, the 'nuclear' weapon was encased in stone. "Do you both have the tape?"

Though, before either one of her teammates could answer, the hero pair had run in. Tokoyami and Asui came at them faster than she would've liked, which prompted her to diverge from the original plan but she'd anticipated this scenario, so she simply stomped her foot on the ground and almost instantly, their bodies were encased in ice. It was an amazing sight, Tokoyami and Asui were trapped in ice whilst the rest of the room and her teammates were unscathed.

"Whoa!" Kirishima exclaimed, his eyes widening at the sight, "if you could do that, why wasn't that your plan in the first place?"

"I wanted to rough 'em up a bit." She answered with a shrug, making them smile nervously. "But things don't always go according to plan. Go and capture them, I mean, I know they're already captured, but, we need to wrap the tape around them."