⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( an escapee )

❝悪役..

fun fact #45 ; kourin's rage can
get so overwhelming and she loses
herself in her anger that she'll stop
at nothing to get what she wants.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin watched the purple smoke set in, an uneasy feeling worming its way into her stomach. "This is bad..." She mumbled, pulling the pair closer to her as she made an air bubble of clean for the three of them as the smoke set in. "Let's hurry up and get back to camp.."

"Is this gas a villain's doing? There's someone ahead," the half and half boy pointed to the body in the middle of the path.

"He's from Class B. Sho, pick him up," she instructed, extending the air bubble so that the half and half boy could pick him up. "I'm worried about the others."

Todoroki looked deep in thought, "we have no choice. We'll avoid the finish line and get back to camp. Let's leave this to Ragdoll who's at the half way point."

"Don't tell me what to d—" Bakugo's eyes widened, suddenly halting to a stop when the brunette did, as her heterochromatic hues landed on a dark figure ahead of them. "Hey, who was in front of us?"

"Fumikage and Mezo..." Kourin trailed off as the uneasy feeling went away and was instead replaced with rage.

"So pretty... so pretty... No, I have to work... I was captivated. Oh no... what beautiful flesh. Oh, don't tempt me.. I have a job to do," he rambled, standing up to face them.

"Don't fight?" His lip twitched. "You've got to be kidding me."

Kourin balled out her fists as she eyed the villain in front of her. He looked crazy. Not to mention, he adorned a black straight jacket, so he was definitely a mental patient. "I'm itching to fight. Wait, there's someone lurking in the shadows.."